Official 2020 Football Schedule

@Lville & @Clemson are the 2 toughest games.

Yes we scorched Lville last year, but you cannot sleep on Scot Satterfield, he's a terrific X's & O's coach & his QB will be even better this year than last year.

They still don't have a good Defense & we should still be able to be them handily, but if you think because we lit them up last year that this year on the road will be an easy cakewalk you'll be surprised. I definitely think we win, I'm just saying offensively Satterfield knows how to use his weapons to give Baker fits.

@ Clemson for obvious reasons, really wish we could play that in a neutral field.

Va Tech was gonna be a tough road game until Caleb Farely did us a solid & opted-out on the season, he was legitimately the #1 ranked returning Corner in the ACC & has 1st round potential, without him their defensive backfield is a lot less stronger.

The toughest home games will be Pitt.

I know y'all think Pitt sucks & maybe they do, but please do your research, their Defense is stacked. Not saying as stacked as ours, but they have a really good pass rush & their Secondary is legit. Damarri Mathis & Paris Ford are 2 Balhawking dawgs in their secondary, that will be a game where we gotta play mistake free Football & be aggressive from the jump because that's a Defense you don't wanna have to play from behind against. Again not saying we won't win because I believe we will, just saying don't sleep on Pitt's Defense, they got some real experienced ballers in that unit.

IMO UNC will be a game that is highly touted that everyone will be worried about, but I honestly believe we will fck them up last game of the season at Hard Rock. I'm not a believer in the UNC hype at all, yes they have a good QB & 2 good productive returning WR's but they are simply not that good on Defense & will be a team that gets gashed in the run game & through the air. I think we beat UNC by 2TD's comfortably.

We are going to MURDER FSU at The Rock. We catching them early in the season when they'll still be ironing out their QB situation & that OL will not be in a groove by them. I know everyone thinks because of the hated rivalry it will be a close game no matter what, but seriously they have no answer for our pass rush, like none & they lost their best RB just a few weeks ago & if they start a TF QB they are really gonna be screwed. I think we beat them by 3-4 TD's easily.
I got us going 10-1 or 9-2.

Advertisement
I think NC State has the weakest schedule only because they don't play ND or Clemson. UNC's right behind them as the easiest schedule in the conference. Wake Forest and Pitt arguably have the two hardest schedules in the conference.

Easiest Conference Schedules
1. NC State - 5 toughest games: Miami, UNC, FSU, VT, Pitt
2. UNC - 5 toughest games: Miami, ND, FSU, VT, NC State

Hardest Conference Schedules
1. WF - 5 toughest games: Clemson, Miami, ND, UNC, Louisville
2. Pitt - 5 toughest games: Clemson, Miami, ND, FSU, Louisville
I'll go with that.
I tried to apply some numbers in a previous post.

@Lville & @Clemson are the 2 toughest games.

Yes we scorched Lville last year, but you cannot sleep on Scot Satterfield, he's a terrific X's & O's coach & his QB will be even better this year than last year.

They still don't have a good Defense & we should still be able to be them handily, but if you think because we lit them up last year that this year on the road will be an easy cakewalk you'll be surprised. I definitely think we win, I'm just saying offensively Satterfield knows how to use his weapons to give Baker fits.

@ Clemson for obvious reasons, really wish we could play that in a neutral field.

Va Tech was gonna be a tough road game until Caleb Farely did us a solid & opted-out on the season, he was legitimately the #1 ranked returning Corner in the ACC & has 1st round potential, without him their defensive backfield is a lot less stronger.

The toughest home games will be Pitt.

I know y'all think Pitt sucks & maybe they do, but please do your research, their Defense is stacked. Not saying as stacked as ours, but they have a really good pass rush & their Secondary is legit. Damarri Mathis & Paris Ford are 2 Balhawking dawgs in their secondary, that will be a game where we gotta play mistake free Football & be aggressive from the jump because that's a Defense you don't wanna have to play from behind against. Again not saying we won't win because I believe we will, just saying don't sleep on Pitt's Defense, they got some real experienced ballers in that unit.

IMO UNC will be a game that is highly touted that everyone will be worried about, but I honestly believe we will fck them up last game of the season at Hard Rock. I'm not a believer in the UNC hype at all, yes they have a good QB & 2 good productive returning WR's but they are simply not that good on Defense & will be a team that gets gashed in the run game & through the air. I think we beat UNC by 2TD's comfortably.

We are going to MURDER FSU at The Rock. We catching them early in the season when they'll still be ironing out their QB situation & that OL will not be in a groove by them. I know everyone thinks because of the hated rivalry it will be a close game no matter what, but seriously they have no answer for our pass rush, like none & they lost their best RB just a few weeks ago & if they start a TF QB they are really gonna be screwed. I think we beat them by 3-4 TD's easily.
I got us going 10-1 or 9-2.
FSU also just had one of their starting OT's opt-out for the season...

Yeah it's gonna be a massacre on 9/26.

This is a pretty easy schedule. 10-1 is completely doable.

9/10 - UAB W
9/17 - @louisville W
9/26 - Florida State W
BYE
10/10 - @Clemson L
10/17 - PITT W
10/24 - Virginia W
BYE
11/6 - @NC State W
11/14 - @VTech W
11/21 - GaTech W
11/28 - @Wake Forest W
12/5 - UNC W
Lol. Why is this schedule different than last 10-15 yrs
Don’t do it to yourselves. 3 losses minimum. I actually think 4

Advertisement

9/10 - UAB
9/19 - @ Louisville
9/26 - Florida State
10/2 - BYE
10/10 - @ Clemson
10/17 - PITT
10/24 - Virginia
10/31- BYE
11/6 - @ NC State
11/14 - @ VTech
11/21 - GaTech
11/28 - @ Wake Forest
12/5 - UNC
That @louisville ACC opener will be our 2nd hardest game IMO. I think they are going to make some noise this year. I'd rather have caught them in Miami.

UL is gonna be a tough out

FSU game will forever be a toss up.

We will lose to 1 Of the commonwealth teams. Always happens

Clemson after a bye week? A resounding L

I think we lose 3-4 games. Losing GR15 Is gonna hurt. That kid wrecked games.

Advertisement
Back