OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Advertisement
The Garcia parade ain’t gone like to hear it but my money is on this kid as the starter next year. Can’t teach that gun
The people thinking this is guaranteed to be the Garcia show better calm their ****. This is going to be a battle , don’t let the spring game fool you. Tvd was the better player during spring and today. Literally the first thing I was told when receiving a call just now was “ TVD , WOW”. He just went on and on about his arm and the dimes he was dropping.

Advertisement
don‘t know if everyone noticed on video and comments but Dunson been making plays both days.. he could break this year.

positive news coming out on all DBS...Ivey... long way to go still

TRob is godsend!

Was not a fan of Harrel (at CB) or Washington(at any position). But I am a big fan of Dunson's. I think he was one of the most underrated kids in his class. Super excited to see him stepping up. We'll need him in 2022.

The people thinking this is guaranteed to be the Garcia show better calm their ****. This is going to be a battle , don’t let the spring game fool you. Tvd was the better player during spring and today. Literally the first thing I was told when receiving a call just now was “ TVD , WOW”. He just went on and on about his arm and the dimes he was dropping.

Some people want Garcia to start over King, LOL. There is nothing wrong with Garcia, I think he can be a great one. But TVD is going to have something to say about who starts next year.

Advertisement
I have always liked Ivey for some reason. I hope he makes the mopes on here eat their words. ****, i hope he plays so well that the mopes that were shading him left and right are the ones begging for him to come back for his SR season in 2022.
He had a pure crap game last season and that's when the CIS hive got down on him. He came back the next game with an INT to redeem himself.

Remember that half the people here would've urged Zion Nelson to transfer, so they don't have the best track record.

Advertisement
he had a cannon in his hs tape.

He had a pure crap game last season and that's when the CIS hive got down on him. He came back the next game with an INT to redeem himself.

Remember that half the people here would've urged Zion Nelson to transfer, so they don't have the best track record.
Most people here don’t know ****. Some just decide to post and provide the evidence more than others…

Advertisement

There are certain kids that are just obviously not meant to play at Miami. Tre Johnson or Tyreic Martin for example. But Ivey is clearly someone who has the prerequisite physical attributes and has flashed potential, and just wasn't a finished project (same with Zion) It's really just fan frustration to hammer on him for no reason other than he's not living up to expectations. Hammer on the coaches that put him in too soon.

I think Ivey will do really well this year. Looking forward to seeing him in the CB#2 spot.

Advertisement
Back