OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Oh i know. youre not bad lol but that dude was being a prick for no reason and trying to start **** for no reason also. But TC belongs at Nickel he can thrive there and we can move outside if need be but shouldn't have to now cause of TS, who will be more than fine outside.
Yes Mike Mike is an *** ***. I hope TS shuts me up and fast. All im saying is I wanna see it.

Advertisement
Listen I’m not with the Mike Mike guy but it’s not against the law to have a different opinion than cribby lol he is not the almighty
When I give updates from practice or say something definitive it’s not my opinion. Im going off of players or coaches “ opinions “. Last time I checked coaches opinions matter. Now if I give a opinion I make sure to say “imo” or “ I think”. The thing is people like my info if it’s good news , or if it goes with what they want to believe or hear. Just don’t let it be the opposite of that lol. But that’s cool , I’m a big boy.

As for TS and couch , TC is fantastic and underrated. Tyrique is the better of the two as it stands today. Tyrique has the utmost respect for both TC as a person and his game. They’ve been friends since high school. He encouraged him to commit to Miami, for all the reasons he wanted to also. Tyrique is next level. When the pads come on, you’ll see it too. He bigger, faster, stronger and as fluid in his hips and footwork. It’s not as close as you would think. TC will play in the league, but he’s physically nowhere close to Tyrique as it stands today. TC is great. Tyrique in coverage is literally lockdown. You can catch a ball underneath him for a few, but he’s a talent we haven’t had a CB in a very very very long time. He’s scary as **** in pads, but he’s a CB. He’s going to shut down whomever he’s on. No one else at that position can do that to ANYONE. No one

Btw that’s not my opinion.

Last edited:
When I give updates from practice or say something definitive it’s not my opinion. Im going off of players or coaches “ opinions “. Last time I checked coaches opinions matter. Now if I give a opinion I make sure to say “imo” or “ I think”. The thing is people like my info if it’s good news , or if it goes with what they want to believe or hear. Just don’t let it be the opposite of that lol. But that’s cool , I’m a big boy.

As for Tyroque and couch , TC is fantastic and underrated. Tyrique is the better of the two as it stands today. Tyrique has the utmost respect for both TC as a person and his game. They’ve been friends since high school. He encouraged him to commit to Miami, for all the reasons he wanted to also. Tyrique is next level. When the pads come on, you’ll see it too. He bigger, faster, stronger and as fluid in his hips and footwork. It’s not as close as you would think. TC will play in the league, but he’s physically nowhere close to Tyrique as it stands today. TC is great. Tyrique in coverage is literally lockdown. You can catch a ball underneath him for a few, but he’s a talent we haven’t had a CB in a very very very long time. He’s scary as **** in pads, but he’s a CB. He’s going to shut down whomever he’s on. No one else at that position can do that to ANYONE. No one

As for Tyroque and couch , TC is fantastic and underrated. Tyrique is the better of the two as it stands today. Tyrique has the utmost respect for both TC as a person and his game. They’ve been friends since high school. He encouraged him to commit to Miami, for all the reasons he wanted to also. Tyrique is next level. When the pads come on, you’ll see it too. He bigger, faster, stronger and as fluid in his hips and footwork. It’s not as close as you would think. TC will play in the league, but he’s physically nowhere close to Tyrique as it stands today. TC is great. Tyrique in coverage is literally lockdown. You can catch a ball underneath him for a few, but he’s a talent we haven’t had a CB in a very very very long time. He’s scary as **** in pads, but he’s a CB. He’s going to shut down whomever he’s on. No one else at that position can do that to ANYONE. No one

Understood. Ready to see him go

What you probably already understand is there are certain posters just waiting in the grass, for Miami to lose that first game, and then they’re going to take over this site.

You’re been dealing with a couple of them today. Sometimes they jump the gun a little like today, especially when they see something a little positive, but they’re just rubbing their hands and waiting in anticipation so they can bathe in their misery, and point fingers and say they were right.
If it walks like a duck? Its a duck...

Advertisement

As for TS and couch , TC is fantastic and underrated. Tyrique is the better of the two as it stands today. Tyrique has the utmost respect for both TC as a person and his game. They’ve been friends since high school. He encouraged him to commit to Miami, for all the reasons he wanted to also. Tyrique is next level. When the pads come on, you’ll see it too. He bigger, faster, stronger and as fluid in his hips and footwork. It’s not as close as you would think. TC will play in the league, but he’s physically nowhere close to Tyrique as it stands today. TC is great. Tyrique in coverage is literally lockdown. You can catch a ball underneath him for a few, but he’s a talent we haven’t had a CB in a very very very long time. He’s scary as **** in pads, but he’s a CB. He’s going to shut down whomever he’s on. No one else at that position can do that to ANYONE. No one

@Cribby while I agree with you on The Freak’s talent he hasn’t shown it on the field. Dude isn’t on anyone’s day 1 or day 2 drafts. He simply hasn’t had the opportunity to play to show this. I think what people on this thread are saying is that TC has proven his worth more than Tyrique up to now, and that is true.

@Cribby while I agree with you on The Freak’s talent he hasn’t shown it on the field. Dude isn’t on anyone’s day 1 or day 2 drafts. He simply hasn’t had the opportunity to play to show this. I think what people on this thread are saying is that TC has proven his worth more than Tyrique up to now, and that is true.
Once again that’s not my opinion. Players and coaches think highly of him.

I love Couch and what he’s done, but have you seen any film of the freak at Georgia? Especially the bowl game? He wasn’t a benchwarmer at Georgia he played some. Even though his play was limited, you can already see the ability vs good competition and Georgia was doing everything they could to keep him. It’s no surprise he’s impressing people.

I love Couch and what he’s done, but have you seen any film of the freak at Georgia? Especially the bowl game? He wasn’t a benchwarmer at Georgia he played some. Even though his play was limited, you can already see the ability vs good competition and Georgia was doing everything they could to keep him. It’s no surprise he’s impressing people.
I saw the bowl game against Oklahoma State…and the Georgia bowl game… our coaches may be on to something here

Advertisement
You was the same dude all spring saying Redding is slow etc now you all on his nuts

you really a lame ahh Civilian.

couch has played CB for a full season and has produced ! TS is a very good talent but he needs to prove it on game day like couch has already done ! Whats so hard to understand that…

make sure that 3rd party info your bringing on hear is valid.. cause you just be chattin
world louis GIF

If TC and Tyrique lock down their respective men on the field it severely hampers the opposing offense’s ability to do things on the field, and will allow our blitz packages plus DL to get to their QB quickly, resorting into sacks or errant throws. The more we can cause the latter the more the likelihood we pick them off. That’s a potent ability to flip the field. I think having them both playing on our defense is going to result in endless opportunities for that in 2021. I’m excited to have both of these young men causing all sorts of issues for OC’s.

Advertisement
Back