***OFFICAIL NCAA "THIRD ROUND" GAME THREAD VS COLORADO***

Advertisement
Advertisement
The key is just going to be good perimeter D. They live and die by the three, we need to make sure they die from it

Advertisement
Advertisement
????? my bracket says Illinois,,,,Where TF are you guys getting Colo??
Your bracket is wrong, we're playing Colorado. The quicker you realize that, the better we'll all be.

You need to differentiate between your own personal bracket you filled out at the office and the official one....you know, the one that dictates whom teams play in real life.

I go by the President's bracket. He can overrule the official NCAA bracket by executive order.

Who does he have us playing?

Your bracket is wrong, we're playing Colorado. The quicker you realize that, the better we'll all be.

You need to differentiate between your own personal bracket you filled out at the office and the official one....you know, the one that dictates whom teams play in real life.

clearly you guys haven't been paying attention to the thread titles since the ACC tourney started..

Advertisement

We're playing the Colorado Fighting Medicinal Wacky Weeds, not this Illinois of which you speak.

Advertisement
Back