Offered A Scholarship At Age 14, But Retired by Age 24! (What Happened to Tate Martell?)

Total smoke show. I'm honestly getting a chuckle out of dudes on here trying to act like she ain't all that. Those same cats are kidding themselves if they don't think she's attractive and they're straight up lying if they would kick her out of bed if they were single and on the hunt. I get the whole, beauty is In the eye of the beholder thing just as much as the next guy. But if you don't think she's hot , then you would lose your effing mind if you ever got a hold of some good puzzy. This chick is hot. No ifs and buts about it. Not to mention all of her hot AF friends that she keeps around. Good for Tate! Well done son. Even if it was short run. I salute Tate Dog!
if I were to guess, the Venn diagram of people that post about how fire some deuce and a half+ whale likely overlaps substantially.

Advertisement
i've sat literally next to her at various games when she was f@cking Tate. she's more petite than what she appears in the picture and her face isn't as beautiful, but she's still pretty f@ckin hot.

CIS - where this chick is not considered hot by some

kiki-passo__49234.png
This picture is better, the other one didn’t do her any justice. Just keeping it real

Advertisement
I'm just in shock that no one has posted that one Martell play where he ran around for about two minutes and iirc ending up running out of bounds. One big *** scramble ball play that didn't amount to anything and some posters on here were so excited. LOL

Total smoke show. I'm honestly getting a chuckle out of dudes on here trying to act like she ain't all that. Those same cats are kidding themselves if they don't think she's attractive and they're straight up lying if they would kick her out of bed if they were single and on the hunt. I get the whole, beauty is In the eye of the beholder thing just as much as the next guy. But if you don't think she's hot , then you would lose your effing mind if you ever got a hold of some good puzzy. This chick is hot. No ifs and buts about it. Not to mention all of her hot AF friends that she keeps around. Good for Tate! Well done son. Even if it was short run. I salute Tate Dog!
I mean I’d smash, never said I wouldn’t but I’m not about to put her on a pedestal and worship the ground she walk on

I mean I’d smash, never said I wouldn’t but I’m not about to put her on a pedestal and worship the ground she walk on
Nobody said anything about pedestals and or Ground to be walked on....but to say she ain't all that is being disingenuous...

Advertisement
Wow LOL

We have bug eyed posters here fighting over whether ot not one of Tate's sperm buckets is curvy and hot!

Well, at least there's nobody left to argue about Tate's ability to contribute at the D1 level.

He had a good run,.... hopefully for him he filled a lot of those $$hungry, "meet you at the finish line", sperm buckets before the curtains dropped on his act.

I wish him well.

Advertisement
Back