Offered A Scholarship At Age 14, But Retired by Age 24! (What Happened to Tate Martell?)

Advertisement
Not sure exactly what happened but that dude was *****-whipped by that girl and wasn't thinking about football. She was a succubus; made him complacent, it showed on the practice field, and she dropped his *** as soon as he wasn't useful anymore.

paris hilton suck GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Moral of the Story; Woman can get you off course if you ain't careful. They can be cold and fleeting as ****, too. Ball is life. He'll be on The B Block in an episode of Outside-The-Lines in 20 years about woulda-coulda-shoulda.
Kid grew up sheltered, not street smart at all. She was planting seeds early for future nfl wife, but he turned out to be a scrub and once she realized it she dropped him real quick. That's pro thotties for ya, they camp out at life's finish line only waiting for the winner's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was reading a BR article not too long ago about all these high profiles players from the class of 2017 who are now RS-Sr having a last shot to make an impact. It’s crazy to see such names, guys who were top 100 in the nation, go to high profiled schools & get lost in the mix.

Tate appears to be a tragic, sports career story like a lot of high profiled guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going with puzzy got the best of him and his football career. He'll be alright though.
Yea right. You know how many all time greats had chasing pu$$y as their #1 priority even over football? Dude just wasn't that good and his only chance would have been playing a different position from his freshman year.

I don't know..I would agree but when I saw him throw it was evident he didn't have the talent.
CIS - where this chick is not considered hot by some

kiki-passo__49234.png
Total smoke show. I'm honestly getting a chuckle out of dudes on here trying to act like she ain't all that. Those same cats are kidding themselves if they don't think she's attractive and they're straight up lying if they would kick her out of bed if they were single and on the hunt. I get the whole, beauty is In the eye of the beholder thing just as much as the next guy. But if you don't think she's hot , then you would lose your effing mind if you ever got a hold of some good puzzy. This chick is hot. No ifs and buts about it. Not to mention all of her hot AF friends that she keeps around. Good for Tate! Well done son. Even if it was short run. I salute Tate Dog!

Advertisement
Back