Offensive Playbook

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oklahoma beat the **** out of everyone except Miami with the Wishbone and Barry Switzer is only 85 years old, give him a call

Advertisement
im just saying .. i formation full back with our rb's i think we got the best rb's in country and a much more improved oline .. not saying i formation every down... relax .. just saying watching the good days...maybe we should get back to them (a little)

I'm thinking we'll surpass last years yardage total in 9 games...
and we aint going to do it running and throwing out of the stink eye set.

Advertisement
Defenders are too big, fast, and strong for that nowadays. You gotta negate size and speed by spreading them out , that’s why the fullback position died

im just saying .. i formation full back with our rb's i think we got the best rb's in country and a much more improved oline .. not saying i formation every down... relax .. just saying watching the good days...maybe we should get back to them (a little)
No we should not.

We were good in the I formation because we were a great team. We were good in every formation. It worked then because that’s how you played football back then.

Football today is not played the way it was in the late 90s - early 2000s

Advertisement
We ran I Formation in 2019 when Enox was OC... How did that turn out?

The reason why teams don’t use their playbooks from the 90’s - early 00’s is because that sh*t is old & outdated.

Bad Offense makes it harder on the Defense; when the Offense can’t move the ball & can’t score it puts pressure on the Defense to have to be perfect which is pretty much impossible in today’s game & then when the Defense gives up a score it demoralizes the whole team & it almost always results in a Loss.

Bad Offense loses games; we should not strive to do things that would make our Offense bad.

Advertisement
Back