Offensive Line Coach

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
Any possible realistic names being tossed about?

Heard we bringing two scrubs from SMU but nothing about Barry and his replacement

Advertisement
I was gonna say. Right now we still have one. Gotta fire him first. Might as well fire the WR coach while he's at it.

Advertisement
I strongly suspect nobody except for Enos is getting fired. If they were getting fired, they’d have already been fired.

Who are you going to be able to get as a replacement at this point? It’s kind of late to make staff changes now.

The 'scrubs' you mention are vital to helping Lashlee install the offense quickly.

Don't post dumb crap.

Hey it’s the Super homer white knight with the crappy message board.

lol at GAs being vital.

You are right, quit posting dumb crap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I strongly suspect nobody except for Enos is getting fired. If they were getting fired, they’d have already been fired.

Who are you going to be able to get as a replacement at this point? It’s kind of late to make staff changes now.

This would be a terrible move and entirely unsurprising given Manny’s incompetence.

🤔
2A3629CE-2B3E-4B10-860B-C157988A0902.jpeg

Part of the reason why our staff is so bad in the first place is probably because Manny had to fill out the staff late with Richt’s late retirement.

That’s not really Manny’s fault, but it is his fault for keeping the staff almost entirely intact after year 1.

Advertisement

And I strongly suspect even more that Lashlee has to conduct interviews for those on the staff to determine who he wants to retain, and who should kick rocks. I seriously doubt he took the job to be handcuffed to the last OC's choices.

Any possible realistic names being tossed about?

Heard we bringing two scrubs from SMU but nothing about Barry and his replacement
Clearly remember Dabo being a "scrub" in the mid-90's. Working out well for him. Hoping if he's bringing some dudes that they are high level guys. Willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.for now.

Part of the reason why our staff is so bad in the first place is probably because Manny had to fill out the staff late with Richt’s late retirement.

That’s not really Manny’s fault, but it is his fault for keeping the staff almost entirely intact after year 1.

Yes it is Manny’s fault. His choices were all downgrades except Hickson for Brown which is a wash.
Dugans for Stubbs downgrade.
Hartley vs Fields downgrade.
Searles vs Barry downgrade.

If you are going to fire coaches be sure to have a better option in line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clearly remember Dabo being a "scrub" in the mid-90's. Working out well for him. Hoping if he's bringing some dudes that they are high level guys. Willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.for now.

You are right because GAs all pan out.

Advertisement
Back