Offensive line Class šŸ˜³

Hstokes1447

Junior
This looks like itā€™s shaping up to be the highest rated O-line in school history (during the recruiting ranking era) I think this staff takes 6 offensive lineman, but I would not rule out the possibility of 7 in this class. These kids they are recruiting are all athletic with college ready bodies NOW. Miami should start dominating upfront very soon. By the 2025 season this line can be scary good.

Francis Mauigoa (6-5 330)
5star #1 OT, could play OT or OG in college
Committed to Miami

Samson Okunlola (6-5 315)
5star #3 OT, will play OT in college
Miami rumored to be in the lead

Olaus Alinen (6-6 315)
4star #15 OT, could play OT of OG in college
Crystal Ballā€™ed to Miami

Payton Kirkland (6-6 345)
4star #25 OT, could play OT of OG in college
Projected to commit to Miami by On3

Tommy Kinsler (6-6 330)
3star #80 OT, will play OG in college
Crystal Ballā€™ed to Miami

Frankie Tinilau (6-5 315)
3star #108 OT, could play OT of OG in college
Committed to Miami

Antonio Tripp (6-3 300)
3star #27 IOL, will play Center in college
Committed to Miami
*was dropped from a 4star to a 3star after committing to Miami*

Wild Card
Monroe Freeling (6-7 283)

4star #8 OT, will play OT in college
Miami rumored to be in his top schools

If Alinen commits soon (as expected) I can see a Kirkland and Kinsler race to lock up the last spot.

Advertisement
I think Kinsler has a 7/28 commit date. Kirkland has a 7/23. They are going to announce in short order and arenā€™t changing their plans based upon Samson or Alinen announcements. I bet these guys get there announcements before Kinsler and the momentum keeps rolling to the BBQ and then season begins. What a month to be a Cane!

You know what I love about this list? (Well besides all the top rated guys coming here) Look at their measurements. Weā€™re bringing in tackles to play tackle. No 6ā€™2ā€ guys with short arms who look like guards but have to play outside because we donā€™t have anyone else. The only guy under 6ā€™5ā€ is being recruited as a center. You can coach technique. You can add mass through diet and strength training. You canā€™t coach height and length.

Advertisement
TBT to several weeks ago when I said this will be the best class in the history of the school.

Mario and Mirabal with a new vision to sell at a major university in a world-class city and a legit NIL package in place is a literal cheat code. We could probably get 10 4-star offensive linemen if we had the room. We're going to be saying "No thanks" to kids who, in years past, would have been welcomed here with a parade.

Times? They are a changin'.....

Advertisement
If you had to pick 6 from that list of 8 who is being left out???

For me itā€™s Freeling & (a toss up between Tinilau and Kinsler)
For me itā€™s Kirkland and Tinilau. Iā€™m taking Freeling because heā€™s the top OT on Georgiaā€™s board and I want to shut out Georgia and Bama on the Oline this cycle. Let Pkay go to Michigan State. I feel bad about Frankie hopefully they can keep him no matter what and take 7. F UF take Kinsler to **** them off lol

I want anger and tears Gators tears, Dawg tears, and Bama tears.

TBT to several weeks ago when I said this will be the best class in the history of the school.

Mario and Mirabal with a new vision to sell at a major university in a world-class city and a legit NIL package in place is a literal cheat code. We could probably get 10 4-star offensive linemen if we had the room. We're going to be saying "No thanks" to kids who, in years past, would have been welcomed here with a parade.

Times? They are a changin'.....
I think this class is just the start.

Advertisement
I think this class is just the start.

If we have a successful season, it certainly is. And no, I'm not saying recruiting will fall off the table if we struggle. Mario is too good for that and the infrastructure we've begged for for decades is too strong now (combined with the ever-present allure of The U), so it won't happen. But we are probably going to sign a Top 3-4 class in the country. If we win 9-10 games this year, yes, this is absolutely just the start.

Advertisement
I think this is where a few things come together.

Mario being a former lineman on a championship team...

And his time in the SEC, seeing how important the strength of the trenches have to be, to be elite, and compete for playoff spots.

He's going to build Miami into a top tier SEC caliber school, and he's going to do it by building through the lineman.

Advertisement
Back