Offensive formations/plays you want to see this year

I think the the numerous suggestions of many posters on what to do to improve our offense is earth shattering. I never realized there were so many knowledgeable football experts on this forum. There is little doubt that many posters should apply to our AD and head coach for jobs to replace our current coaches. They have suggested various formations and plays that will revolutionize football. Our current offensive coaches are no good. It is obvious if various posters were hired to replace our current coaches we would go undefeated this year and win the NC.

I don’t understand your position?

We were all asked a question and this being a football forum and a legitimate football question, why are we condemned for answering?

GOCANES

Advertisement
Shallow cross to Thomas with Jordan as the option route, Richards and Cager running the fades. I'm not sure how a defense can adjust to that regularly. Malik just has to get the ball to Thomas or Jordan on fairly easy throws

If you watch really good offenses they'll remind you of the wing-t as it's all a series versus being just some plays thrown in a grab bag. There's the play, the counter, and the PA. Richt hasn't established that at Miami.

I really do like the buck sweep play but eventually the pop pass RPO has to be there. BSILB chases the buck and you replace him with the slot and it's an easy 8 yards. That'll slow down the pursuit the next time. Also eventually Malik has to pull on that and run for 15 once, slow down the BSDE and BSLB.

Dallas at QB, Moose at FB, Realus at HB. **** it, I never want o see us fail on 3rd and 1 ever again.

Dallas at QB, Moose at FB, Realus at HB. **** it, I never want o see us fail on 3rd and 1 ever again.

Excellent point OMG , well LSU just might feel it .

Imagine LSU D seeing that short yardage BEEF with speed jogging on to the field , jaw dropping WTF now what 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

I think the the numerous suggestions of many posters on what to do to improve our offense is earth shattering. I never realized there were so many knowledgeable football experts on this forum. There is little doubt that many posters should apply to our AD and head coach for jobs to replace our current coaches. They have suggested various formations and plays that will revolutionize football. Our current offensive coaches are no good. It is obvious if various posters were hired to replace our current coaches we would go undefeated this year and win the NC.

Oh look, it's " that guy". The coach cuckhold running into defend the coaches from nothing other than simple x/o talk on a FOOTBALL BOARD!!!! What ever should we talk about master board cuck?

I really hope you're a chick or at least trans , because running in here sarcastically talking about firing coaches and hiring another staff is ***** made...... just because people talked about offense being a little basic at times. Or maybe updating some stuff other schools use that score a lot more than a Richts offense has in a very long time.

Everyone here loves richt , we don't need your little cuckhold *** running in here to play captain save a hoe. You could've just left the thread and posted in a real brain buster thread like " new UNIs or what's the percentages of said recruit signing with us".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Excellent point OMG , well LSU just might feel it .

Imagine LSU D seeing that short yardage BEEF with speed jogging on to the field , jaw dropping WTF now what 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES
Might as well throw Jordan Miller in at TE.

But seriously, sometimes you need to our muscle the other team, not outsmart them.

This motion nonsense has become buzz words tossed around by people with minimal football knowledge(Cribby, you are excluded from this assessment). It doesn't matter how much pre snap movement you have when your QB can't hit simple passes, to OPEN RECEIVERS. I lost count how many times Rosier completely blew simple throws last year, to guys who didn't have a defender within 5 yards of them. That was the problem, simple accuracy and efficiency. People act like there's only one way to call a game, when in reality, you can win with multiple approaches. Lining up and successfully executing the **** play is pretty effective, even if you aren't running around like a fire drill presnap. Presnap motion isn't some end all be all to offensive football, it's merely window dressing. A well disciplined team will ignore a lot of it, and run downhill. For proof, look at what Alabama did to Clemson last year. Eventually, it comes down to execution.

My GOD AMEN!
I am so sick and tired of these armchair coaches posting on a message board with the pathetic belief that they are somehow aware of an offensive scheme and playbook that our own coaches are incapable of exploiting. Give it a **** rest already. Effin bill belichik, nor any other offensive mastermind you can name would be able to do any better with the trash we have currently taking snaps and blocking along the OL. As our talent improves in the QB room along with the starting OL we will begin to see offensive success using the same **** plays already in the book. Just a matter of time my friends. Patience is a virtue

I would LOVE to see the DRAG ROUTE again!

It’s unstoppable with the talent the U attracts.

Jason Geathers and Andre Johnson come to mind.

Advertisement
My GOD AMEN!
I am so sick and tired of these armchair coaches posting on a message board with the pathetic belief that they are somehow aware of an offensive scheme and playbook that our own coaches are incapable of exploiting. Give it a **** rest already. Effin bill belichik, nor any other offensive mastermind you can name would be able to do any better with the trash we have currently taking snaps and blocking along the OL. As our talent improves in the QB room along with the starting OL we will begin to see offensive success using the same **** plays already in the book. Just a matter of time my friends. Patience is a virtue
There is a reason Richt won coach of the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bunch and spread formations

Two TE sets with Jordan and Mallory

Specific packages for AR82, J Thomas and DJ Dallas.

Power run game with Realus at FB

What happened to Richt's double smash w/ Texas concept? So many things have faded out of his playbook. He doesn't trust Malik to read/complete a smash so he won't run it, I guess.

Would you trust a QB that struggles to complete simple fly routes to OPEN receivers? Would you trust that guy to make the proper read, considering that he is a one read QB, which means that complex combo routes and whatnot are useless, due to him never going off the primary? Exactly. Miami won 10 games last year with a 3-4 win QB. Seriously. Rosier's numbers were **** poor, when one considers how low risk most of the play calls were.

Advertisement
Back