Offensive cooridnator

Advertisement
A good creative OC adjusts for a bad online !

Mark Whipple did it and James Foley did it for the most part.

Go Canes

Lol Coley rarely made adjustments at halftime.

This is why I only said most of the time. Richt's problem is most of time he is trying to take what the defense is giving him hence the RPO love affair as appose dictating to the opposing defense.

At the end of the day coach Richt needs help and his two yes men offensive asst coaches aren't helping him. He needs to correct that this off season.

Go Canes

Last edited:
He's getting used to playcalling again after a decade.With that being said moving from not calling plays at all to calling all the plays in 1 year wasn't a great idea. In truth Richt should have shared playcalling duties with Brown for a year or 2 before taking over full play calling duties in 2017 or 2018.

The playcalling on the last drive was nice although I'm not sure if Kaaya was one calling the plays there (which is what some teams do in the 2 minute drill.)

He's getting used to playcalling again after a decade.With that being said moving from not calling plays at all to calling all the plays in 1 year wasn't a great idea. In truth Richt should have shared playcalling duties with Brown for a year or 2 before taking over full play calling duties in 2017 or 2018.

The playcalling on the last drive was nice although I'm not sure if Kaaya was one calling the plays there (which is what some teams do in the 2 minute drill.)
We should always run the two minute drill ha

FSU, unc to end the games we played amazing. Now to end the half the same

I just wish we could get our crap together the rest of the game too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back