Offensive cooridnator

Advertisement
This guy would be an upgrade.

6_1054265.jpg

We need a OC,Richt sucks at playcalling!
Have you been watching the game?

I swear these stupid a** posters are multiplying

The offensive line is getting dominated we have no time do anything. Nothing to do with play calling

Advertisement
A good creative OC adjusts for a bad online !

Mark Whipple did it and James Foley did it for the most part.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

The offensive line is getting dominated we have no time do anything. Nothing to do with play calling

The line isn't good, but it is the same line that put up 30 last year against VT. Play calling is horrible. His whole offensive scheme sucks. We are not an RPO team. QB can't do it, and it is hard to block that scheme.

How can you explain the ol being far worse with everyone returning ? Major regressing
Idk I'm not sticking up for richt here either its been bad

But I have never seen our offensive line this bad. It's embarrassing. To pretend that something else such as play calling is our major problem tonight is kinda off

Advertisement

If Kaka wasn't channeling his inner JaPicky.
Oh so now it's kaaya and not richt? Okay just keeping tabs on who we're blaming this time ha

Are you really that dense to think I believe it's all on Kaka? Playcalling is shxt and kaka is shxt. He's regressed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back