Offensive Big Board

jkh305

Sophomore
A note I had in my phone. Thought I'd share. If there is already something similar, no worries. Feel free to add names I missed.

QB- 1
1. Artur Sitkowski- FL Via NJ *Commit
2. Casey Thompson- OK

RB- 2
1. Lorenzo Lingard- FL *Commit
2. Camron Davis- Dade *Commit
3. James Cook- Dade (FSU Commit) #slowerthanTabor
4. Christian Turner- GA
5. Chris Curry- FL

WR- 3
1. Mark Pope- Dade *Commit
2. Brian Hightower- FL Via CA *Commit
3. Xavier Williams- Broward (BAMA Commit)
4. Elijah Moore- Broward
5. Warren Thompson- FL
6. Daquris Wiggins- Dade *Commit
7. Kevin Austin- Broward
8. Anthony Schwartz- Broward
9. Corey Gammage- Palm Beach
10. Jatavious Harris- GA

TE- 0
1. Brevin Jordan- NV
2. Will Mallory- FL
3. Bralen Taylor- TX
4. George Takacs- FL

OT- 0
1. William Barnes- FL
2. John Campbell- FL
3. Nicholas Petit-Frere- FL
4. Qadir White- NY

OG- 2
1. Cleveland Reed- FL *Commit
2. Delone Scaife- Dade *Commit
3. Curtis Dunlap- FL
4. Ed Montilus- FL
5. Tank Jenkins- AL

K- 0
1. Evan McPherson- AL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually think we gonna flip Xavier and Pull Brevin, and Will, would love to pull Barnes and Campbell but it seems like we on the outside looking in with him, but seems like we looking real nice with Campbell, think it's a lock we get Reed, and Montilus wouldn't be mad if we could get Tank too but hard to tell how much of a chance we got with him, if we can't flip Xavier I believe we should roll with Moore, kid seems like he all Cane, would be a shame to leave him out the class

Actually think we gonna flip Xavier and Pull Brevin, and Will, would love to pull Barnes and Campbell but it seems like we on the outside looking in with him, but seems like we looking real nice with Campbell, think it's a lock we get Reed, and Montilus wouldn't be mad if we could get Tank too but hard to tell how much of a chance we got with him, if we can't flip Xavier I believe we should roll with Moore, kid seems like he all Cane, would be a shame to leave him out the class

Just curious to why you feel confident that we will flip Xavier. Gut instinct or inside info?

It will be tough to land both those TEs

Advertisement
Total gut feeling, seems like he good friends with alot of our commits and I know that he's one of Coach Dugans main targets remaining, I think eventually if we keep at it I think we'll flip him

Total gut feeling, seems like he good friends with alot of our commits and I know that he's one of Coach Dugans main targets remaining, I think eventually if we keep at it I think we'll flip him

Who???

Advertisement
take cook off our board that loser isnt coming here

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not on the staff's board though. I'm assuming OP is trying to predict who the staff might have on their board and what order the kids would be in. I think it is pretty safe to assume Cook is fairly high on their board considering he is one of the top backs in FL this year.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not on the staff's board though. I'm assuming OP is trying to predict who the staff might have on their board and what order the kids would be in. I think it is pretty safe to assume Cook is fairly high on their board considering he is one of the top backs in FL this year.

I dont think he is on our board anymore unless Lingard or Cook drop off. Taking 3 RBs this year isnt a high priority considering all of our other needs. Cook had his chance to jump..he didnt..train has left the station.

I dont think he is on our board anymore unless Lingard or Cook drop off. Taking 3 RBs this year isnt a high priority considering all of our other needs. Cook had his chance to jump..he didnt..train has left the station.

I'd take Curry over Cook in a heartbeat regardless.

Advertisement

You still have more people on your board even when you have people committed. That doesn't mean you're going to take another person at that position. It's like a draft board. Whoever picks #1 in the draft still likely has a 10(ish)-deep list of names at each position. It's essentially just their own personal rankings and a way to evaluate who is out there.

In this context you still keep guys like Cook and Harris on the board even though it is unlikely either have a spot in the class. You never know who will decommit or something else. Kids get in trouble sometimes and have to be taken off the board. Grade issues happen. That kind of stuff.

So are done recruiting interior OL? Seems like Montilus was a Cane-lock early in the cycle. Does he not have a spot now?

Also, gimme Kevin Austin at WR.

Advertisement
think we pull one more wr, maybe austin. Brevin Jordan would be geat addition to an amazing offensive class

We need 2-3 more OL. 1 WR. 1 TE. That's it for the offense.

On defense, we need 3 more DTs, 2 DEs, 2 LBs, and 2 DBs (Campbell, Blades).

Plus the kicker.

Patterson and Burns are let go.

29-30 kids.

We need 2-3 more OL. 1 WR. 1 TE. That's it for the offense.

On defense, we need 3 more DTs, 2 DEs, 2 LBs, and 2 DBs (Campbell, Blades).

Plus the kicker.

Patterson and Burns are let go.

29-30 kids.

just curious, why does everyone assume patterson is let go. is staff not talking to him?

Advertisement
Back