Offense

Needs a lot of work. Horrendous play calling after first quarter today. We played not to lose.

Defense was awesome!! First time I have said that since 03.

You missed the 2005 game in Blacksburg apparently

Advertisement
We played an SEC style game our O did what it need to not put our d in bad spots. It's a win I'm so happy. On to the next one. Not talking about table running. Game by game.

Needs a lot of work. Horrendous play calling after first quarter today. We played not to lose.

14.png

Defense was awesome!! First time I have said that since 03.

Go Fuuck yourself.

We won. Nothing else matters.

Yes, the win is great. It was a brawl from the get go, but we had no rhythm and we had very conservative play calling. Glad we have a bye to get some things fixed and a rhythm with Morris and receivers.

The first couple drives we had some good play calling and had them on their heels then it just kind of fell apart on O.

Everyone is all over the offense after two games that we won. be patient they will find their groove.

Advertisement
We struggle with top notch defenses going back to last year. I think our interior line is too finesse. We seem alright at the tackle spots.

I agree. Finesse is proabaly perfect adjective for our O.

These next 3 weeks should be huge for the team. Riding high and will be happy to go grind. I think Golden and the seniors will keep us grounded and wanting more.

Advertisement
Back