Offense

MizCane

Senior
Needs a lot of work. Horrendous play calling after first quarter today. We played not to lose.

Defense was awesome!! First time I have said that since 03.

Advertisement
I feel like we took a step back.. Idc if its a Florida Sec defense or not.. Stephen Morris looked like a FSU Qb, like ej or Ponder.. I need to see some Of what Jedd taught him.

Needs a lot of work. Horrendous play calling after first quarter today. We played not to lose.

MAN ***** YOUR LIFE WE JUST WON..................I GIVES LESS THAN A ***** BOUT HOW THE OFFENSE PLAYED........ ILL THINK BOUT THAT SHIZZ TOMMOROW YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME HAVE A NICE DAY

Advertisement
We play savannah state next, it will allow morris to get back in a rhythm with the receivers. Also we wont play another defense like Florida all year. Nor worried about offense, defense played great when it mattered

Advertisement

Points well taken. Play calling. Always led to third and ten, third and fifteen, or third and twenty. ****, Coley.

Every swinging dik on defense played their aszes off, and I like what I see.

we just beatn the Gators and already we're ******* complaining? go have a few beers and a couple of shots and celebrate baby, we back!!!

I hope we are able to rectify some of it during the off week, and then with Savannah state. We seem to have a bad rhythm going on in the pass game.

Nothing wrong with Coley as an OC or Morris. What you saw today was the effects of UM not being able to close on talented WR's. All UF did was play press man to man and load up the box to stuff the run as they did not respect our WR's

When you look at our WR's who can you really depend on to beat press man to man when the defense has real athletes?

This game shows hows badly it hurt not to close on players likw

Amari Cooper
Diggs
Sammy Watkins

Players like them will beat man to man.

Advertisement
Turds are very talented, we just wanted the game more, and our boys on defense made all the plays. Didn't like how they scored that easy touchdown late, lost our aggressiveness.

The Florida D is loaded with studs everywhere. They very well may have the best defense in the country this year.

I have confidence our offense will come around as the season progresses. Too much talent not beat on the schedule we have.

offense has time to work it out. D brought it home. ACC aside from FSU and maybe VT isn't close to the Gator's def

Advertisement
Yeah we've got two weeks to hand wring about the O.

Now is the time to celebrate our victory over the Gators. A team who's AD refuses to play us in the future - so we have braggin' rights until they man up.

Huge win.

Advertisement
Back