Offense

JoshJetson

Recruit
Good win today, Malik looked decent, Running game was effective . JT4 is a beast.
BUT ****, we need a offensive coordinator. Preferably one from the Big 12. Our offense can be hard to watch at time. But at least we’re not FSU.

Advertisement
Good win today, Malik looked decent, Running game was effective . JT4 is a beast.
BUT ****, we need a offensive coordinator. Preferably one from the Big 12. Our offense can be hard to watch at time. But at least we’re not FSU.

Malik sucks. Name any (Big 12 or anywhere else) coordinator that could make Malik look better than Richt has.

You people on here will never be satisfied until we beat a team by 200 points, never have a single negative play on offense or defense, have the greatest offensive or defensive strategy EVER devised, and if a quarterback makes a mistake, even the same ones you make in real life, he deserves to have his scholly revokes. Rosier was responsible for 55555555555555TTTTDDDS. Let that sink in. You folks are the reason why Miami fans have a bad rep. Quite frankly, ALL of you suck as fans and should be required to turn in your fan membership cards. It is beyond ridiculous to read the comments on this site. No wonder the BOT never gave consideration to your viewpoints when deciding on a coach. Who would give even a LITTLE credence to what you say after Miami wins on the road by 25 points? You are NOT fans. You are IDIOTS.

Advertisement
You people on here will never be satisfied until we beat a team by 200 points, never have a single negative play on offense or defense, have the greatest offensive or defensive strategy EVER devised, and if a quarterback makes a mistake, even the same ones you make in real life, he deserves to have his scholly revokes. Rosier was responsible for 55555555555555TTTTDDDS. Let that sink in. You folks are the reason why Miami fans have a bad rep. Quite frankly, ALL of you suck as fans and should be required to turn in your fan membership cards. It is beyond ridiculous to read the comments on this site. No wonder the BOT never gave consideration to your viewpoints when deciding on a coach. Who would give even a LITTLE credence to what you say after Miami wins on the road by 25 points? You are NOT fans. You are IDIOTS.

Most fans that have seen all of the legendary Canes teams (like I have) know what the genuine article looks like. We are far from reaching the National Championship level of excellence that we used to have.

Struggling to pull away from Toledo late in the game does not in any way, shape or form resemble a “dominant” win.

Alabaga went into Ole Miss’s home turf and completely annihilated them. As much as I can’t stand Little Nicky and the Tide, I gotta call it like it is. They are a finely tuned machine. When we’re back to kicking *** like we used to and dominating teams like we used to, then you’ll see fans happy.

Until then, you can dress up a **** and it’s still a ****. Our O-line and QB are serviceable at best. Our D-line is way more talented than the O-line, but our DC is not an elite coach. Way too many yards and points given up today to a freshman QB and a team that lost a ton of starters.

There’s no way to sugar coat this. It is what it is. Will we beat FSU? We should with ease. VT and BC will probably eat our lunch this year and I see our ceiling as 9-3 after watching the team’s performance so far this season.

If we get a few fortunate bounces here and there we might win 10 games, but as of now the jury is definitely still out on this team and definitely on the coaching staff.

How in your delusional mind do you think we somehow squeaked out a victory. Shaq challenged the defense at the beginning of the fourth quarter and we coasted to the victory. It was never in doubt after he did so.

Thank you lol I mean Rosier wasn’t perfect today and no one should expect him to be. But he converted third downs, used his legs, made some nice plays when Miami needed to answer. He could have used his legs more on read options tho but that’s alright. Idk why people have to bash him for today’s performance.

It was against freakin Toledo, not bama. He completed half his passes against a glorified high school team, MORON. Lol at the super fan.

Advertisement
BTW I have been a Canes fan since the late 70's, I know what a championship team looks like. Is this one of them I dunno. I never thought the 83 team was a championship team until they did so. I just don't think a "fan" bad mouths the team as much as all on this site seem to enjoy doing so. Frankly, it sucks. It is ridiculous and it is not what being a fan is about and it needs to stop ASAP,

Most fans that have seen all of the legendary Canes teams (like I have) know what the genuine article looks like. We are far from reaching the National Championship level of excellence that we used to have.

Struggling to pull away from Toledo late in the game does not in any way, shape or form resemble a “dominant” win.

Alabaga went into Ole Miss’s home turf and completely annihilated them. As much as I can’t stand Little Nicky and the Tide, I gotta call it like it is. They are a finely tuned machine. When we’re back to kicking *** like we used to and dominating teams like we used to, then you’ll see fans happy.

Until then, you can dress up a **** and it’s still a ****. Our O-line and QB are serviceable at best. Our D-line is way more talented than the O-line, but our DC is not an elite coach. Way too many yards and points given up today to a freshman QB and a team that lost a ton of starters.

There’s no way to sugar coat this. It is what it is. Will we beat FSU? We should with ease. VT and BC will probably eat our lunch this year and I see our ceiling as 9-3 after watching the team’s performance so far this season.

If we get a few fortunate bounces here and there we might win 10 games, but as of now the jury is definitely still out on this team and definitely on the coaching staff.

As long as young men playing CFB have creepy old men leaving large bags of money in random public meet up locations, we WILL NEVER get back to those dominant team. Miami and CFB is the same to me as the marijuana industry. People blasted Miami the same way they blasted marijuana and it’s effects on people. When they researched how to do what they called illegal for years legally, old hippie crit reared his ugly *** head.

If you think this team is a **** you are part of the problem and NOT part of the solution...IJS.

Advertisement
I guess my point and I am done for the night, is when do Canes fans just accept when you love the team, appreciate the players trying to rep the U and say I love my team. Do we have flaws? Yes we do. But ask yourself. Are these kids risking bodily injury to make you happy? Yes they are. These players are the best of the best. They compete every Saturday to make you smile. Can't you appreciate that?

Last edited:

worst "fanbase" ever.

We score 49 o the road, and could have had 2 more tds if we kept pushing it. And you complain about the playcalling?

If you couldn't enjoy that offensive performance, especially given Rosier's past struggles, your not a fan, just a miserable hater

shut the **** up.

90% of this board is old, trash with zero connection to the school. You guys still think its the 1980s and that a Miami team a few years removed from Golden should win every game by 100 pts.

Funny how we "get our **** pushed in" by LSU per you, when we had the ball down 2 sores with 8 min still left. Yet we "struggle" vs Toledo, when we won by 25 and it only very briefly was even a 1 score game.

There's no way to sugar coat this, you and the other old, casual fans are complete and total trash. You're not fans, you're not even fair-weather fans, you're just miserable morons who think a team 3 years removed from Golden should be Alabama

Advertisement
shut the **** up.

90% of this board is old, trash with zero connection to the school. You guys still think its the 1980s and that a Miami team a few years removed from Golden should win every game by 100 pts.

Funny how we "get our **** pushed in" by LSU per you, when we had the ball down 2 sores with 8 min still left. Yet we "struggle" vs Toledo, when we won by 25 and it only very briefly was even a 1 score game.

There's no way to sugar coat this, you and the other old, casual fans are complete and total trash. You're not fans, you're not even fair-weather fans, you're just miserable morons who think a team 3 years removed from Golden should be Alabama

What kind of a demented **** are you?!? You write me a private message calling my mother a **** just because you disagree with me?!?

You should thank God that you’re on the internet, mother ******! If I ever find out who you are, I’m gonna ****** gut you like a fish.

...and by the way, I’m a Hispanic you worthless piece of excrement!!! Calling me a dumb redneck without even knowing who I am just shows who the real racist here is, COME PINGA!!!

Right, so do you recruit and coach for said simple offense, or the real one you want to run?

Lets see the options:

A - Run a scheme that you know is highly successful and efficient when executed correctly, but it is never maximized because of personnel handicapping it.
B - Run a handicapped scheme that can end up being predictable or one dimensional, so the team with the better talent and athletes win.

Personally, I've seen enough. Richt's scheme can, and does work. But Rosier blatantly holds us back from taking advantage of what the scheme presents for us with poorly thrown balls, and below average placement on balls even when it is a completion.
I'd rather roll the dice on Perry/Williams and see who can do more with less experience.

My main man SJMPARMAN... right on! And yes, Miami has a negative rep nationally for it's INCONSISTENT, fandom!

What kind of a demented **** are you?!? You write me a private message calling my mother a **** just because you disagree with me?!?

You should thank God that you’re on the internet, mother ******! If I ever find out who you are, I’m gonna ****** gut you like a fish.

...and by the way, I’m a Hispanic you worthless piece of excrement!!! Calling me a dumb redneck without even knowing who I am just shows who the real racist here is, COME PINGA!!!

Advertisement
Back