Offense line and Running Back coach announced!

Advertisement
We can have an NFL running back fall off a tree locally thats not an issue but if he recruits other positions well he works. No rb coach is a superstar unless hes an elite recruiter so give him a few years

Advertisement
In before the rest.

Manolo is a Corch. Another Butch? A guy named Hickson...emphasis on HICK? He'll get shot in Miami.

LAZY hire. Corpse of Walter Payton was available and BEGGING to be on staff. Would work for only $100K. Admin is cheap, they don't care about students, football, or global warming.

Worst part? Butch and HICKson eat quiche.

FLY THE F[]CKING BANNER!

How did I do?

He played with Michael Bishop the qb that was pretty magical in college they should of been playing for the national championship if they didnt choke in big 12 championship game. Good hire.

Advertisement
Seems like he's been a solid RB coach and has ties to south Florida for recruiting. I thought we should of retained Thomas Brown as RB coach but that's just me. I think this is a good solid hire.

Awful RB hire
What could he possibly know about running backs simply because he set the KSU career rushing record at the time and can't possibly know about recruiting since he only spent several years coaching high school in and around Miami.

Advertisement
I’ll wait on Hickson but I want to know why it’s an “Awful” hire. Guy has South Florida ties. Coached Sony at heritage. Idk how he’s labeled a bad hire already lol.

Because it's not who certain posters wanted, also as you can see no matter what happens they'll cry complain bitcb and moan.

We could hire Saban and they'd cry

Advertisement
In before the rest.

Manolo is a Corch. Another Butch? A guy named Hickson...emphasis on HICK? He'll get shot in Miami.

LAZY hire. Corpse of Walter Payton was available and BEGGING to be on staff. Would work for only $100K. Admin is cheap, they don't care about students, football, or global warming.

Worst part? Butch and HICKson eat quiche.

FLY THE F[]CKING BANNER!

How did I do?
Not enough Trump and liberals references. B-.

I will go with Blustein on this one over the 30 second analysis of the typical CIS poster. Great hire!
Larry is a nice guy and a great archivist for local recruiting, but he is a cheerleader for local guys and a poor talent evaluator.

IDGAF about the RB Coach, that's a pure recruiting position.

Someone sell me on the Oline coach. After the OC / QB coach that's the most important guy on the offensive staff.

Advertisement
Back