Offense line and Running Back coach announced!

Even with some of the issues with Brown, how do you from a guy that coached at Georgia and Wisconsin, developed studs like Melvin Gordon, and brought in elite players like Lingard to a guy that coached one year at K State (and wasn’t retained), Akron and some random community college? I was all for firing the entire offensive staff, but if you’re going to do that you better upgrade or at the very least bring in coaches that are on the same level. On paper this looks like a major downgrade from Thomas.

Looks like we shot our shot with Enos and are now going to cheap out on the offensive assistants. Can’t wait to see what no-names we come up with for WR and TE.

Advertisement
Not enough Trump and liberals references. B-.

Make Miami Great Again by having FSU pay for the staff.

Somewhere, a snowflake is complaining their safe space doesn't have enough ze focused coloring books and puppies. They need our support because they are upset the patriarchy is keeping them down as unemployable because they chose to get an Interpretative Dance Indigenous ******* Studies degree.

Better?

Last edited:
IDGAF about the RB Coach, that's a pure recruiting position.

Someone sell me on the Oline coach. After the OC / QB coach that's the most important guy on the offensive staff.

Hes not a fat no energy guy....he is all energy, helped with Eric Fisher at CMU and coached 4 years in the pros. It isnt like he spent the last 4 years at Northwestern High School. 4 years in the pros is really all ya need. They dont take schlubs to the pros

Hes not a fat no energy guy....he is all energy, helped with Eric Fisher at CMU and coached 4 years in the pros. It isnt like he spent the last 4 years at Northwestern High School. 4 years in the pros is really all ya need. They dont take schlubs to the pros
Isn't Al Golden the Lions' TE coach?

Advertisement
Even with some of the issues with Brown, how do you from a guy that coached at Georgia and Wisconsin, developed studs like Melvin Gordon, and brought in elite players like Lingard to a guy that coached one year at K State (and wasn’t retained), Akron and some random community college? I was all for firing the entire offensive staff, but if you’re going to do that you better upgrade or at the very least bring in coaches that are on the same level. On paper this looks like a major downgrade from Thomas.

Looks like we shot our shot with Enos and are now going to cheap out on the offensive assistants. Can’t wait to see what no-names we come up with for WR and TE.

If he werent a South Florida guy, I doubt he gets the call...but here we are. Just gonna let this one play out.

Advertisement

I agree with some of this in a vacuum but Brown was a large part of a failed, abortion of an offensive system we had here. Diaz had to clean house. What I will say that is promising - he had Top 10 rusher in America in his only year there

Wait and see with the RB coach. Kansas State had the 3rd best rushing attack in their conference last year so that's promising. Let's be honest we most likely broke the bank with Dan Enos at OC and QB Coach. I highly doubt there was a ton of money left over to fill the rest of the staff.

Have a $1 million a year cheaper head coach and likely a cheaper DC now. Should be more than enough to go around, especially with zero buyout for Richt.

If UM is going to go inexperienced and defensive at head coach and save money with no separate QB coach, need to pay up on offensive coaches.

UM

Advertisement
Everybody can recruit until it comes time to recruit South Florida divas...we’ll see.
As many posters have said, they're not divas, they're mercenaries.

They've been pimped out since pee wee football. They just go for the best deal.

Advertisement
I agree with some of this in a vacuum but Brown was a large part of a failed, abortion of an offensive system we had here. Diaz had to clean house. What I will say that is promising - he had Top 10 rusher in America in his only year there

Brown threw everybody under the bus except HIMSELF. Being tough is one thing; not holding yourself accountable as a coach is quite another. You can only do that so long until you lose the kids.

How did he help with Fisher? He was TE coach while Fisher was at CMU.

Advertisement
Back