Offense is filling out

*** QB 6'6" 210 J. Anderson (GA)
**** RB 5'11" 195 K. Riley (AL)
*** RB 6'0" 175 C. Wheatley-Humphrey (FL)
***** WR 6'1" 190 J. Trader (FL)
**** WR 6'1" 190 C. Robinson (FL)
**** TE 6'2" 220 E. Lofton (NV)
*** OL 6'5" 289 D. Plazz (FL)
*** OL 6'6" 335 J. Minaya (NJ)

this is an interesting group. Judd is gonna be on bump watch all season, as well as CWH & Plazz imo. I'd like to see a couple more OL, or at least 1 more blue chip guy. Also, I wouldnt say no if a burner WR wants in.
The rest of the needs
QB1 - take a big swing, but not desperate
RB - stay pat, keep recruiting Riley
WR - take 2 more, preferably 1 burner
TE - get another, more traditional type
OT - done
IOL - take 2 max, preferably one blue chip

Advertisement
We've done a lot of rightful complaining the last few years regarding receiver to not be hype about a 5 star and a separate top 150 receiver being committed.

Between this year and last year that would make the 3rd South Florida receiver of that caliber we've gotten. Mix that with a 3 year haul at running back of the below and you see the staff been cooking on offense. Dawson will have legit athletes and line play to show what he's got.

- Trevonte Citizen 9th Ranked RB
- Mark Fletcher 7th Ranked RB
- Chris Johnson 17th Ranked RB
- Kevin Riley 5th Ranked RB

And I know people are excited about Chris Wheatley-Humphrey. Only left out to show the immense recruiting wins of the other backs.

We've done a lot of rightful complaining the last few years regarding receiver to not be hype about a 5 star and a separate top 150 receiver being committed.

Between this year and last year that would make the 3rd South Florida receiver of that caliber we've gotten. Mix that with a 3 year haul at running back of the below and you see the staff been cooking on offense. Dawson will have legit athletes and line play to show what he's got.

- Trevonte Citizen 9th Ranked RB
- Mark Fletcher 7th Ranked RB
- Chris Johnson 17th Ranked RB
- Kevin Riley 5th Ranked RB

And I know people are excited about Chris Wheatley-Humphrey. Only left out to show the immense recruiting wins of the other backs.
Man I hope Citizen heals!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back