#offended

Those pictures were taken in very poor taste. Highly offensive to the LGBT community. There is no place for this in our society today

Al Golden and the athletic program owe the LGBT community a public apology

You Ghey...

Advertisement
A team that stinks this badly and has some of the worst coaches in all of Div. 1 CFB shouldn't be clowning around like this immediately before a season in which they will struggle to win 4 games. Whether the pictures are homophobic or not isn't the main reason something like this shouldn't be going on. The Miami Hurricanes, once winners of 5 NCs (should really be 7), have reduced themselves to straight effing garbage and these clowns apparently think it's funny. Hate to tell them this, but the alumni and fans don't find this clownfest amusing in the least. They're tired of losing to the Virginia's of this world. They're tired of snowball fights on the sidelines while getting their butts handed to them by a weak Notre Dame team. They're tired of the assclown Golden and his merry band of idiots and the Romper Room attitude that prevails at practice and carries over into games. (Dodgeball and ice cream breaks). They are tired of a fumbling, bumbling administration that couldn't run a hot dog stand, let alone a major university, either in academics (Med School disaster) or athletics (weak teams with lousy coaching and little to cheer for other than Coach L's valiant efforts to build a basketball program with no support from above). Every year the situation gets worse.

It sucks. I DARE THESE ******** TO CALL ME FOR A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CHICKENCHIT UNIVERSITY.

amazing isn't it. The more the pressure and sense of urgency mounts, the more they goof around.

Advertisement
Allowing this, with Golden's pathetic record , should cause him to hand in his resignation immediately. He will try to make light of this. He needs to be fired if he does not resign. All big contracts have a clause allowing firing for certain types of behavior ( I cannot remember the exact name of the action).

Advertisement
As the SS Fraulden sails through sexually troubled waters, let us heed the appropriate words of Mr Gaye, and spread love throughout Canesassland. Meanwhile, the

Firing Day Countdown is now at 92 days.

Of course, if the SS Fraulden grinds itself on the nearby shoals of Sexual Gaffe, the countdown will be duly accelerated.

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

A team that stinks this badly and has some of the worst coaches in all of Div. 1 CFB shouldn't be clowning around like this immediately before a season in which they will struggle to win 4 games. Whether the pictures are homophobic or not isn't the main reason something like this shouldn't be going on. The Miami Hurricanes, once winners of 5 NCs (should really be 7), have reduced themselves to straight effing garbage and these clowns apparently think it's funny. Hate to tell them this, but the alumni and fans don't find this clownfest amusing in the least. They're tired of losing to the Virginia's of this world. They're tired of snowball fights on the sidelines while getting their butts handed to them by a weak Notre Dame team. They're tired of the assclown Golden and his merry band of idiots and the Romper Room attitude that prevails at practice and carries over into games. (Dodgeball and ice cream breaks). They are tired of a fumbling, bumbling administration that couldn't run a hot dog stand, let alone a major university, either in academics (Med School disaster) or athletics (weak teams with lousy coaching and little to cheer for other than Coach L's valiant efforts to build a basketball program with no support from above). Every year the situation gets worse.

It sucks. I DARE THESE ******** TO CALL ME FOR A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CHICKENCHIT UNIVERSITY.

That about sums it up perfectly. Well done. Well done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back