#offended

caneaddict

Senior
lets get the LGBT on this, heads gonna roll, very offensive what came out of this football program today..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those pictures were taken in very poor taste. Highly offensive to the LGBT community. There is no place for this in our society today

Al Golden and the athletic program owe the LGBT community a public apology

Advertisement
I understand they're already off the photogs site. Pretty soon it'll be, "Pictures? What pictures?" The only place they'll be found is on Hillary's private server, and my screen captures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow.....And this to shall pass....
I keep repeating this....but it not
helping

You guys are idiots.

If so, then why have they disappeared the pics!?

Maybe it's cause idiots like you overreacted. I don't think the pics are funny or anything but it's young kids being dumb. Same guys upset now will say people are pc at other times

How the **** can you blame this on "young kids"?

This was well thought out production: Make up, eye lashes, studio-level hair do! Can't make this **** up!

A team that stinks this badly and has some of the worst coaches in all of Div. 1 CFB shouldn't be clowning around like this immediately before a season in which they will struggle to win 4 games. Whether the pictures are homophobic or not isn't the main reason something like this shouldn't be going on. The Miami Hurricanes, once winners of 5 NCs (should really be 7), have reduced themselves to straight effing garbage and these clowns apparently think it's funny. Hate to tell them this, but the alumni and fans don't find this clownfest amusing in the least. They're tired of losing to the Virginia's of this world. They're tired of snowball fights on the sidelines while getting their butts handed to them by a weak Notre Dame team. They're tired of the assclown Golden and his merry band of idiots and the Romper Room attitude that prevails at practice and carries over into games. (Dodgeball and ice cream breaks). They are tired of a fumbling, bumbling administration that couldn't run a hot dog stand, let alone a major university, either in academics (Med School disaster) or athletics (weak teams with lousy coaching and little to cheer for other than Coach L's valiant efforts to build a basketball program with no support from above). Every year the situation gets worse.

It sucks. I DARE THESE ******** TO CALL ME FOR A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CHICKENCHIT UNIVERSITY.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back