(Offcial) Noles vs Cards

Advertisement
Bottom line, they are average, but Travis has shown improvement, may not matter now, but the real key is are we average too?
We need this game tonight in a big way for confidence and perception…IMO
Talked to a buddy last night, FSU fan, and he said he’s looking forward to us ****ting the bed on National TV again…and I couldn’t argue.

Bottom line, they are average, but Travis has shown improvement, may not matter now, but the real key is are we average too?
We need this game tonight in a big way for confidence and perception…IMO
Talked to a buddy last night, FSU fan, and he said he’s looking forward to us ****ting the bed on National TV again…and I couldn’t argue.
Sucks not having a leg to stand on.

We need this W brother.

Advertisement
What did I just watch on replay?!?!?!!!! Holy Fvvkkk those are two bad teams.

Louisville was just the worst coRched team out of the two. No discipline. Defense is worst than butt cheeks.

Semenholes are just getting set up for a nice downfall to reality. It should be fun to watch over the next 5 weeks.

I see the noles won the cripple fight. Satterfield is toast.

FSU is doomed without Travis so that injury is key for them. They may lose 3 or more games straight once they reach that wake game.

Funny thing is they likely still beat a sorry *** BC squad and will get to 4-0 but it’s a house of cards. They will end up getting dominated by wake, NC state, Clemson and hopefully Miami. Probably end up 6-6 after starting 4-0 haha it will be glorious

What did I just watch on replay?!?!?!!!! Holy Fvvkkk those are two bad teams.

Louisville was just the worst coRched team out of the two. No discipline. Defense is worst than butt cheeks.

Semenholes are just getting set up for a nice downfall to reality. It should be fun to watch over the next 5 weeks.

100% agree. I basically posted the same thing didn’t see your post but spot on. It’s going to get ugly for them after BC

Corch Norvell going 6-6 in year 3 🤣🤣 what an incredible program he is building.

696DEF06-7524-4113-9386-4F213246E8FF.jpeg

Advertisement
Why couldn’t we get Johnny Wilson from the portal?
He originally committed to mario at Oregon after his junior year in high school before committing to Arizona state on signing day in 2020. Wonder whether Mario pulled his scholarship or if this kid just wanted to play for herm?

Advertisement
Why couldn’t we get Johnny Wilson from the portal?
From what it looks like dude was in transfer portal 2 days according to 247. Entered Dec 21 announced for fsu Dec 23. Mario was on the job maybe a couple weeks and probably tryna secure early signing day.. We missed out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back