(Offcial) Noles vs Cards

Advertisement
Embarrassing

Oh, but this is the school that Adidas decided to throw the hefty bag at in violation of our contract w/ them; these soft ***, bytch *** ninjas! Fck Louisville & Papa John’s; it’s time to raid their class. This game ****ed me off so much. 3 & fckin 0 playing teams that’s chit the bed in back to back contest.

God this is going too perfectly. Literally exactly to script. Generate some buzz on Norvell, win some games, and then fall flat on your face. Can’t fire him, can’t recruit well enough to really challenge anything. This is perfection.

I’m not sure what the diagnosis on Travis or Verse will be, so this is tough to say for sure, but I really think even if both come back this year, FSU finishes 7-5 or maybe 8-4.

They’ll lose to NC State, Clemson, and Miami. And drop at least 1 between Wake, the gator, Cuse, or Louisiana. And after all this nonsense hoopla winning these horrifyingly ugly and sloppy games, it’s gonna be so much fun to watch them melt.

Their improvement is marginal and comparable to the Shannon and Golden teams that went 9-4…..beating mediocre-to-bad teams by low numbers. Not great on either side of the ball to inspire any confidence that they’re so close to being back.

It’s not enough to propel their recruiting to the level it needs to be for them to actually “take the next step”. So Norvell gets brought back another year and their luck in the close games eventually reverts the other direction.

Advertisement
Their improvement is marginal and comparable to the Shannon and Golden teams that went 9-4…..beating mediocre-to-bad teams by low numbers. Not great on either side of the ball to inspire any confidence that they’re so close to being back.

It’s not enough to propel their recruiting to the level it needs to be for them to actually “take the next step”. So Norvell gets brought back another year and their luck in the close games eventually reverts the other direction.

Check the FSU tears thread. This is what I’ve been saying for a year. We want Norvell there as long as possible. He can’t recruit well enough to ever be a real threat nationally or even in the ACC. So we want them to go 7-5ish. Will keep enough people happy with “progress” to not fire him. But they won’t recruit any better. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great game cause, UofL is done and FSU (although 3-0) is all down hill from here, (huge negative recruiting when it counts) I don't think you are allow to sign a national letter of intent in Sept. (I wasn't allowed)

Check the FSU tears thread. This is what I’ve been saying for a year. We want Norvell there as long as possible. He can’t recruit well enough to ever be a real threat nationally or even in the ACC. So we want them to go 7-5ish. Will keep enough people happy with “progress” to not fire him. But they won’t recruit any better. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Wiggins went over there. They can recruit.

Oh, but this is the school that Adidas decided to throw the hefty bag at in violation of our contract w/ them; these soft ***, bytch *** ninjas! Fck Louisville & Papa John’s; it’s time to raid their class. This game ****ed me off so much. 3 & fckin 0 playing teams that’s chit the bed in back to back contest.
NGL I got the papa John’s tonight (sinful) and it made me feel sick. Nothing some beer can’t fix tho

Advertisement
Wiggins went over there. They can recruit.

A0BFBC92-CC0C-4715-B5D5-888365DEE5EF.gif

Advertisement
Back