Off Topic: If you were a top recruit

My only problem with Tuscaloosa is that you can't go five minutes without seeing a God damned mural of Teague stripping Lamar Thomas. Made me want to punch a wall. Other than that it's a very typical SEC town.

Advertisement
Southern Cali is a **** hole.

If you like smog, dirt, graffiti, traffic out the ***, dirty beaches/cold water, gangs, violence and chicks who ALL have at least one child then Southern Cali is the place for you.

Weather is pretty good I must admit. Nice breeze during the day, cool at night, almost never rains.

Where the **** in SoCal have you been? You need to go to some nice areas.

I said Alabama not because of the location but just because the Aura of the program.

I mean they are a histroic program that has top notch athletic facilities.

I think it would be cool to see the history of it all.

Like I said they also have 0 sports teams in Bama so they are going to treat you like a king. Oh and the all world BBQ Joints wouldn't hurt either.

Everybody with a brain knows why you said Alabama.

Have you ever been there? I doubt it. Town is a dump. Waste of a trip. There facilities aren't top notch either. More on par with what FSU has. Auburn has them beat in every way except the trophy case.

:ohlord: this is completely wrong

I said Alabama not because of the location but just because the Aura of the program.

Like I said they also have 0 sports teams in Bama so they are going to treat you like a king. Oh and the all world BBQ Joints wouldn't hurt either.

Have you ever been there? I doubt it. Town is a dump. Waste of a trip. There facilities aren't top notch either. More on par with what FSU has. Auburn has them beat in every way except the trophy case.

No recruits ever got shot at Bama.

No recruits ever got shot AT Auburn...that's low and you know the place wasnt even on campus.

T-Town is a phucking dump!!! 10-20 years behind the rest of the country...I use to live in Bham for 7 years and I went to undergrad in the state. Worst state in the union and I would go as far as saying it is behind Miss.

Also, my list

I would not visit UM but would go on many unofficials

1. USC- to get some head
2. UiF- to troll and get head
3. FSU- to troll and get head
4. USC- to troll and get head
5. LSU- to troll and get head

I live in bham now and I can say the actual city of Bham is lacking but the surrounding parts are good (vestavia, mountain brook, etc.). There are some backwood places/thinkers but there are also some great people who love their football. If you are a tide player you are pretty much the king of the state. You can knock bama all you want but I will say this they know how to get things done in sports and dont tolerate losing. When they invest in something they do it all the way..they have won the nc in football, women's gymnastics, women's golf and women's softball all this year and came in second in men's golf. Their commitment to winning is more than 99.9% of the schools and they definitely put their money where their mouth is.

Advertisement
My only problem with Tuscaloosa is that you can't go five minutes without seeing a God damned mural of Teague stripping Lamar Thomas. Made me want to punch a wall. Other than that it's a very typical SEC town.

:ohlord:...and dude in my office has that picture of it...funny how those people forget the 1990 sugar bowl and only remember the 1993 sugar bowl.

I get reminded all the time from my buddies around here. It's about time we put Bama back on the schedule for 2014 and 15. Bama on the road first and at home for 2015, at that time Miami will be back. Go Get them Golden!

We remember 1990 Sugar Bowl, was nowhere near the hype of the 1993 one.

Raz, what are you doing up here in N Alabama? I live on Smith lake in the summers and go back to SF for the winters, beautiful up here!

T-Town is a phucking dump!!! 10-20 years behind the rest of the country...I use to live in Bham for 7 years and I went to undergrad in the state. Worst state in the union and I would go as far as saying it is behind Miss.

Also, my list

1. USC- to get some head

I live in bham now and I can say the actual city of Bham is lacking but the surrounding parts are good (vestavia, mountain brook, etc.). There are some backwood places/thinkers but there are also some great people who love their football. If you are a tide player you are pretty much the king of the state. You can knock bama all you want but I will say this they know how to get things done in sports and dont tolerate losing. When they invest in something they do it all the way..they have won the nc in football, women's gymnastics, women's golf and women's softball all this year and came in second in men's golf. Their commitment to winning is more than 99.9% of the schools and they definitely put their money where their mouth is.

Advertisement
It sure and **** is wrong, but I'd still take Coral Gables any day, lol. Bama has a beautiful campus, we were just down there last month.

:ohlord: this is completely wrong

Stanford
UT
ND
Michigan
Duke

I would not even consider Miami, I love them but the school is small and the middle on a big city.

Also, my list

1. USC- to get some head

I agree with the surrounding parts of Bham...and like I stated, I spent many years there. Great ppl..**** my wife is from Bama. But T-town and bama fans I cannot stand for anything. I have met some of the most backwards, redneck, sister ******* ******** who are also bama fans. Aint **** in t-town BUT bama.

As for it being the same as other SEC towns, I beg to differ, Athens, Baton Rouge for starters are really cool places. especially Athens. I spent 4 years there in grad school and loved it.

Advertisement
Back