Off Topic: If you were a top recruit

You gotta be realistic here. Hawaii ain't flying a zillin kids over, so that's not really an option.

USC is a good visit. But if you're East of the Mississippi, you best put Clemson on your list. You'll get more ***** on that trip than any other. FSU sounds like a good visit. LSU for sure. Not sure if Tennessee has the spigot open like it used to, but was once a good visit. Gotta think strategically here. If you want a West Coast visit, USC or Oregon I suppose.

Advertisement
LMAO at everyone saying USC bc of location. East LA is a **** hole.

UCLA on the other hand is in Westwood and has WAY hotter women.

Arizona state.
UCLA
Texas
Colorado
San Diego State

all for the same reason......

Arizona State- girls
Texas- girls
FSU - girls
Georgia - Girls
Auburn or Clemson - which ever offers the most money

If I were a recruit I'd treat it like a business decision and base it largely on the type of life it would give me after college, unless I was a Lavar Arrington type physical talent and knew I was going to the NFL no matter what.

Miami - obvious, would take a lot to pick anyone else
Texas - I'm probably living in Texas after fb and the alumni network is top-notch... won't have to worry about a job.
Clemson - I could live in South Carolina post-playing days.
USC/UCLA - I could live in Southern Cal post-playing days.
LSU - They're sort of a redneck version of Miami except with rabid fans and love from all over the state. Beautiful women there, too.

FSU/Florida - I'd just tell their coaches that I was a silent to try and **** their classes up on signing day.

LMAO at everyone saying USC bc of location. East LA is a **** hole.

UCLA on the other hand is in Westwood and has WAY hotter women.

Arizona state.
UCLA
Texas
Colorado
San Diego State

all for the same reason......

That's what I was thinking... I thought USC was in a bad part of town!

Oregon- just so I could get up there
Arizona St.- went there once and there girls are amazing!
Texas- seems like a fun school, plus there are pretty good every year in just about everything
Ole Miss- if you have ever watched a Mississippi game then you have seen all the southern belles in the stands!
Miami- of course

Advertisement
ASU - for *****
4 random visits (where ever top recruits are going to recruit them)

commit to Miami

Southern Cali is a **** hole.

If you like smog, dirt, graffiti, traffic out the ***, dirty beaches/cold water, gangs, violence and chicks who ALL have at least one child then Southern Cali is the place for you.

Weather is pretty good I must admit. Nice breeze during the day, cool at night, almost never rains.

I said Alabama not because of the location but just because the Aura of the program.

I mean they are a histroic program that has top notch athletic facilities.

I think it would be cool to see the history of it all.

Like I said they also have 0 sports teams in Bama so they are going to treat you like a king. Oh and the all world BBQ Joints wouldn't hurt either.

Everybody with a brain knows why you said Alabama.

Have you ever been there? I doubt it. Town is a dump. Waste of a trip. There facilities aren't top notch either. More on par with what FSU has. Auburn has them beat in every way except the trophy case.

No recruits ever got shot at Bama.

I said Alabama not because of the location but just because the Aura of the program.

I mean they are a histroic program that has top notch athletic facilities.

I think it would be cool to see the history of it all.

Like I said they also have 0 sports teams in Bama so they are going to treat you like a king. Oh and the all world BBQ Joints wouldn't hurt either.

Everybody with a brain knows why you said Alabama.

Have you ever been there? I doubt it. Town is a dump. Waste of a trip. There facilities aren't top notch either. More on par with what FSU has. Auburn has them beat in every way except the trophy case.

No recruits ever got shot at Bama.

T-Town is a phucking dump!!! 10-20 years behind the rest of the country...I use to live in Bham for 7 years and I went to undergrad in the state. Worst state in the union and I would go as far as saying it is behind Miss.

Also, my list

I would not visit UM but would go on many unofficials

1. USC- to get some head
2. UiF- to troll and get head
3. FSU- to troll and get head
4. USC- to troll and get head
5. LSU- to troll and get head

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Ole Miss would have to be at the top of the list... Have you seen the women in Oxford?

OK, well if were going somewhere for cash, I am going there first so I have some money to spend on the other trips, while trying to get head from the hottest women at those schools. So, for me it
Auburn
Arizona St.
Hawaii
Oregon
FSU

Then I go on nationaly tv play the hat game, pick FSU and sign a UM letter of intent, and when asked why I changed my mind I say "Are you ******* kidding me? its TRAILERHASEE!!! who the fvck wants to live there!"

Advertisement
Now you're trolling........

How am I trolling? T-Town is a dump only ppl who like t-town are the ones who live or are from there. Town sucks ***. Aint **** there but a rinky dink as mall, the stadium and that place they call a university. I swear I knew people in undergrad who flunked out of UNA and graduated from UA. My wife got her masters there and the program was a joke. they think they are the harvard of the south but their academic standards are a complete joke!

Since I grew up in Miami, I'm going to assume that I'm being recruited from there instead of where I'm at currently:

Hawaii - all-expense paid trip. Enough said.
Auburn - I might walk out with a nice "hand-out."
UCLA - L.A.
Texas - girls, plus I've heard good things about Austin, TX.
FSU - girls.

Just on the outside, Clemson. They might replace Auburn if the promise of a "hand-out" is higher...

Advertisement
Ole Miss- Classy Southern Belles
Arizona State- Dumb girls from the O.C.
Florida State- Hot ******
Georgia or Texas- Southern Belles that are slightly less classy and grew up around college football their whole life
Miami- Cute, jock sniffer, club hopping, PR- Majoring daddy's girls

Rejected: UiF (pork loin shoulder), Miss State (tobacco stained teeth), USC (essentially the same thing as Miami but with less hot chicks...went to Miami and live in Los Angeles so I speak from experience), Texas A&M (second to Texas in pretty much everything but tailgating), anything above the Mason Dixon line (I prefer sundresses to butt covering sweaters).

if anyone doesnt have Arizona state in there top 5 then they are ghey... but i would visit
Arizona State
USC
Texas
Bama
Oregon ...

then commit to miami (depending how much money those other teams can offer me..lol..jk....)

//no really someone better fork up some money...

Now you're trolling........

How am I trolling? T-Town is a dump only ppl who like t-town are the ones who live or are from there. Town sucks ***. Aint **** there but a rinky dink as mall, the stadium and that place they call a university. I swear I knew people in undergrad who flunked out of UNA and graduated from UA. My wife got her masters there and the program was a joke. they think they are the harvard of the south but their academic standards are a complete joke!

:diaf:

Advertisement
Back