OFF TOPIC: anybody getting this pop-up (f.txt.js)

I have no problem with the $25, that’s nothing, I don’t mind it all. I just need a way to pay it without revealing my identity. I wish there was an anonymous way to pay on the internet
Paid through PayPal so I'm sure you know it's a must to identify yourself. If @Andrew reveals my true identity, I'll hunt him down and flog him with the semenhole spear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no problem with the $25, that’s nothing, I don’t mind it all. I just need a way to pay it without revealing my identity. I wish there was an anonymous way to pay on the internet
I made a second PayPal account linked to the first one. Fake name, addy and secondary email. It was for raffles but they can shut down both accounts if they find out so I quit using it. But you could totally pay or donate with the second and be semi anonymous.

@Andrew

Keep getting a pop-up asking me to download the following file: F.txt.js

Obviously, I’m not going to download as it has an executable JavaScript extension.

Reason I started this thread is because it seems to only come up when I’m on your site, but I also realize it may have nothing to do with that. It just so happens that it only keeps popping up on the CIS site.

Just wondering if we have any IT type guys that might be aware of this as malware or something. It’s only happening on my iOS device - not on my work computer, which is windows (and I don’t use for this site anyway)

1600894058953.png

Advertisement
I made a second PayPal account linked to the first one. Fake name, addy and secondary email. It was for raffles but they can shut down both accounts if they find out so I quit using it. But you could totally pay or donate with the second and be semi anonymous.
Buy a prepaid debit card? Bitcoin?

QA consultant out here in Phoenix. I used to be SharePoint dev.

Currently building a D365 instance for a company that services distance learning for a lot of Universities.

You're over my head...I’m not an IT guy so I’m not familiar with all the jargon/ I’m an end user that knows a little...very little

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it still happening? If so, then please provide a screenshot.

If you have a friend on the site then pay them and have them upgrade their account. I can then transfer the upgrade to you.

Advertisement
Back