Off The bench with Danny Kanell & Raja Bell (Malik Rosier Discussion)

Advertisement
Don't really know how much more you can say. Anybody with eyes can see it.

Advertisement
When will Richt ball up? Raja nail it..."you wanna be called rozier -play like a rozier"

Advertisement
Best case is for this Saturday, we see all 4 QBs. Have Malik play the first quarter then sit him the rest of the scrimmage and let the young bucks tear it up. No reason for Malik to be QB1 come our ACC opener if CMR is true to his comments about playing talent regardless of seniority.

F*ck a Nole with a rusty pipe.....but Kanell usually does tell it like it is.....even if he's not that generally intelligent and his personality isn't for everyone.

I concur with Raja Bell being a good dude though.

What does it say to a person when the media and fans and even some players clearly see you are the reason the team is being held back? 12 is probably thinking if I only stuck with baseball...

Advertisement
Best case is for this Saturday, we only see the 3 young QBs. Have Malik play clipboard holder first quarter then sit him the rest of his lifetime here and let the young bucks tear it up. No reason for Malik to be QB1 come our ACC opener if CMR is true to his comments about playing talent regardless of seniority.

FIFY

I actually like Kannell, I used to listen to him and Russillo daily on espn.

Dude used to crack me up talking about how he didn’t like pro football or putting the work in. Honest to a fault lol

Savannah State is bad. I'm not sure I can tolerate Rosier playing much more than the 1st series.

Advertisement
Rosier plays series 1/2

Then Kosi and Cade rotate until mid 3rd. Then Jarren plays the 4th

This should basically be a scrimmage/try out for those guys

Whichever 2 out of the 4 look best, start to rotate against Toledo and FIU

coach klein.jpg

I actually like Kannell, I used to listen to him and Russillo daily on espn.

Dude used to crack me up talking about how he didn’t like pro football or putting the work in. Honest to a fault lol

That was actually a decent show. Kanell was a good balance to when Russillo would revert to SEC narratives or just generally try to be a bully because he's a 45 yr old that has arm day everyday. Kanell was just passive enough to make that show work but then essentially could play the "I played, you didnt" card to put Russillo in his place if need be.

When they brought in Will Cain the show became complete garbage, imo. The fact that he still has a show is reflective of eSECpn being garbage.

Advertisement
Back