Off Season

hickory70

Freshman
Now that football and basketball seasons are finished for the year,how do I fill up the next 5 months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NBA- heat And UFC bra!

Trust me, after having 3 squirts at a young age, your mind expands meng!

NFL Scout and S&C expert are always at the top of the list. If that fails just call all of our recruits "once in a decade" type players.

I'm gonna spend the next 5 months getting ready for my next parole hearing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can correct the misinformation being passed by self anointed analyst, scout experts, historians, lawyers, nutritionist, s&c experts, mom's pimp sister friends next door neighbor knows guy who sits under the tree best friend quotes.

just stick to your schedule and keep eating Doritos in your moms basement while playing your playstation 2

Advertisement
Uniform and IPF talk with some debate about hypothetical locations for a new stadium sprinkled in. Duh.

Advertisement
Follow recruiting, I'm new to this site and have been a canes fan my whole life. Thisll be the first season that I follow recruiting and what not . This site takes up my whole day basically lol

Now that football and basketball seasons are finished for the year,how do I fill up the next 5 months.

I've been watching alot of UGA (Richt's offense), Mizzou (defense) and Mississippi State/2014 LaTech (Diaz) videos online to get an
idea of how our team will look in the fall.
Lots of vids available, thank goodness for YouTube!

Advertisement
Back