Off - Season Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Is Monte Kiffin still taking off his shirt looking like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons? I still have nightmares from that USC recruiting clip

Advertisement

Herman hires Mark Hagen as his new DL coach.

Coached at Purdue, TAMU & Indiana.

Advertisement

Son of Legendary K State coach Bill Snyder, has been at KSU since 1994 & has never coached anywhere else in his entire career, finally moving on to USC as ST's coach.

By far the best pure ST coach in the business. I was hoping that Manny would have reached out to him, seeing that Miami doesn't have a ST coach worth a ****, and Snyder was on the market.

Baylor was willing to spend the money, that's pretty much what it boils down to.

Our administration are penny pinchers that hates spending money on Football, they give us couch change & tell us to work with that lol.

It's amazing how people, that for the most part refuse to donate a dime want the school to spend money that they themselves won't chip in. Go look at the donor pool for Baylor. Despite them being a small private school, they have some sugar daddy donors that give exclusively to the football program. They have been doing this for decades, despite being mediocre as **** for **** near ever. The Miami fanbase on the other hand, doesn't give a worth a ****, even though the program has been significantly better than Baylor over the last 40+ years. Miami had to CROWDFUND to get a 30 million dollar IPF built, Baylor was able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars to build a new stadium. Not renovate the existing one, BUILD A COMPLETELY NEW STADIUM.

Is Blake doing a good job with the revenue that is coming in, albeit somewhat limited? **** no, hence why Manny Diaz was hired without a single interview of a QUALIFIED candidate. Miami should be playing moneyball, and instead is playing the stupid man's version. That said, if my alma mater was managed like Baylor, I'd be throwing my degrees in the garbage. Any school that is so desperate to win a football game that they would be willing to cover up sexual assaults is one that should be razed to the ground. **** Baylor, **** those sanctimonious, hypocritical douchebags and **** anyone that things that any school worth a **** should look to BU as a good example for ANYTHING.

Aranda hires long time vet Joe Wickline to be his OL coach.

He coached at UF under Zook, was at OK St wil Gundy 10 years, then at Texas with Charlie Strong & has been at West Va for the last 3 years.

Advertisement

After losing their DL coach Tennessee replaces him with Colorado DL coach Jimmy Brumbaugh who's coached at Auburn, LSU, Cuse, LA Tech & Kentucky.

Then South Carolina gets Tracy Rocker who's one of the best DL coaches in the business, has coached at Arkansas, Auburn, Ole Miss, UGA & Tenn & is a very good recruiter.

Advertisement

HUGE pickup for USC, Donte Williams is one of the best CB recruiters in nation.

He's coached at Washington, San Jose St, Arizona & Nebraska & was one the young rising stars as a recruiter being ranked in the top 10 this season for his work on the trail for Oregon.

Big loss for Cristobal.

What we really need is an offseason CORCHING moved tread for the worst maneuvers out there.

Not sure this random factoid belongs here, but didnt want to start a new thread...

I just read that ASU signed more 4 and 5 stars than USC, UCLA and Cal combined. That is insane!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

HUGE pickup for USC, Donte Williams is one of the best CB recruiters in nation.

He's coached at Washington, San Jose St, Arizona & Nebraska & was one the young rising stars as a recruiter being ranked in the top 10 this season for his work on the trail for Oregon.

Big loss for Cristobal.

wait, cb's and passing game coordinator?

Advertisement
Back