Off - Season Coaching Moves

Advertisement

Charlie Strong met with Saban yesterday & will be joining Bama's staff as an analyst instead of UF with Mullen.

Just read some updates on the Bama board. It seems Strong's role is NOT set in stone yet. There is some talk that Saban maya be moving some of his defensive people around (Pete Golding in particular) and Strong could end up on the field...

High School Level Move but it is a BIG one

Mallard Creek (NC) HC Mike Palmieri is leaving to Denmark High (GA)

He basically ran the state during his time in NC, as well as having coached mutiple NFL players and high 4-5 star prospects. Moving to metro Atlanta could be scary thinking about all the talent he can attract. He was also very Pro-Miami, getting us involved with Q Williams as well as Trenton Simpson last cycle alone.

Duke's new CB coach.

He played at South Carolina, was a GA at Ark St & GTech, started out coaching at Central Arkansas, then went to McNeese St & has been the CB's coach at Tulane for the last 3 years.

Advertisement

He basically ran the state during his time in NC, as well as having coached mutiple NFL players and high 4-5 star prospects. Moving to metro Atlanta could be scary thinking about all the talent he can attract. He was also very Pro-Miami, getting us involved with Q Williams as well as Trenton Simpson last cycle alone.

How long was he HC? I remember Marquise Williams was a huge Cane fan begging for an offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He was the RB's coach for Air Force & played QB for Auburn when Lashlee was there from 2013-15.

Advertisement

Coached me in high school....My dawg

Advertisement
Back