Off - Season Coaching Moves

This makes no sense. He is more qualified then most our defense staff. But we not trying to hire him? I think Manny a little worried to hire old school Canes. They would see he is clueless and make manny look bad.

What makes him more qualified?

Advertisement
It’s sad when the likes of FAU and FIU assemble better coaching staffs with way less money
Add UCF to that if they pull the qb coach from Kentucky to be their oc as is rumored. **** even USF has a better staff

Advertisement
Easy-Fudge-Recipe-1-of-1-2.jpg

He's originally from West Va, played college ball at Kentucky, coached at Purdue & Duke.

Texas hires a new CB Coach & WR Coach.

The WR coach Andre Coleman is a K State alum & former player, spent the last 6 seasons at KState (was there with Coach Hickson in 2018) before he went to Texas as an analyst & was just elevated to full time WR's coach.

Their CB Coach is Jay Valai, who played CB at Wisconsin when Chris Ash was DB's coach there. He was a CB's coach at Rutgers under Chris Ash as well, was a QC with the Chiefs & started out as an analyst at UGA.

Advertisement
To be fair Stroud has produced more talent to the NFL and had a good class this year.
Yo stroud gets so much heat and I don’t understand why. He has a long track record of coaching up talent and NFL draft picks and coached up a very raw and young Greg R to a stellar year. Just because Garvin doesn’t use a spin move it’s strouds fault lol. I’m about to get roasted for this one tho

Nick Rolovich, long time Hawaii coach, played for Hawaii under June Jones & was their QB's/OC under Greg McMackin (former Miami DL coach) & as the recent HC Rolovich lead them to there first 10 win season since 2010. Was also an OC at Nevada under Brian Polian.

Perfect fit for Wash st, runs a very similar style offense with the Run & Shoot/Air Raid.

Advertisement
KP was hired by Leavitt to be groomed to be Leavitt's DC when he gets another HC job.

The NCState ship was sinking and one more bad year and the whole staff gets ****-canned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back