Off - Season Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're f en kidding me. Patke or Patrick? Hmm, get rid of my buddy or hire the proven coach and UM legend Patrick (1st team all american, big east defensive player of the year and held his own during a brawl with the much bigger duanne rock johnson). Tough choice here.

Only question any of us should be asking is, how does a guy go from DL coach at an ACC program to OLB coach at FAU? Pretty shocking demotion if you ask me.

That’s asking a bit much from the bean counting half-steppers at the Hecht.

However, I’m sure there’s a great HS Coach out there that can be had with no buyout clause!

HS Coach??? You’re shooting for the stars there. We only want guys looking for a career change. Bartender, Wildcatter and next will be a valet.

Advertisement
ezgif.com-resize.gif

He produced 3 guys in 50 years. Garvin regressed, Nesta has one move, Patchan is bad, and GR15 was on the bench. He got Chantz because the SEC hates the ***, Romello flipped on that loser, the other Williams loves Miami.
Garvin regressed because Baker used him incorrectly the first part of the season. Playing patchans scrub *** over Greg was criminal but that’s not all strouds call. Romello was flipping for months just waiting on a green light from auburn. Can’t blame stroud. Kid is a ******* douche and it’s a good thing we missed on a kid like that, anybody who’s parents let him pull that ****, no thank you. Chantz is ***? Not that there’s anything wrong with that I just had not heard that

Advertisement
This makes no sense. He is more qualified then most our defense staff. But we not trying to hire him? I think Manny a little worried to hire old school Canes. They would see he is clueless and make manny look bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back