Of course...

Page305

All American
FB_IMG_1628564284137.jpg

I mean.... I'm sure only one version of each team was allowed but for sure we make this list more than once lol. Keep hatin' haters!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who tf cared about UCF in 2017?
They did they “won” the national championship that year because they beat Auburn in the bowl game and Auburn beat Alabamer in the regular season. They even got the national championship banner to prove it and make it official 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Idk about this ranking.

USC at #2, sure most people wanted them to lose because that is what happens when you are dominate, but a whole lot of people just loved watching Bush. I'm sure most teams were jealous that a school in a sunny metro area, like Miami, could also be good and hated on them, but I'm not sure they would be #2.

FSU at #3 and Auburn at #4, sure we as Miami fans can't stand FSU, but these weren't teams dominating everyone for years. FSU barely scrapped by a ton of teams that year and Auburn was in Bamas shadow. Compared to Alabama, in recent years, after winning so many championships you can't tell me they aren't on this list except for 2011 at #9.

Idk about this ranking.

USC at #2, sure most people wanted them to lose because that is what happens when you are dominate, but a whole lot of people just loved watching Bush. I'm sure most teams were jealous that a school in a sunny metro area, like Miami, could also be good and hated on them, but I'm not sure they would be #2.

FSU at #3 and Auburn at #4, sure we as Miami fans can't stand FSU, but these weren't teams dominating everyone for years. FSU barely scrapped by a ton of teams that year and Auburn was in Bamas shadow. Compared to Alabama, in recent years, after winning so many championships you can't tell me they aren't on this list except for 2011 at #9.
I actually agree with you. All I know is we would be #1 regardless and definitely would have more than one team listed

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 1986 team set the tone for others' dislike, but the program became more hated after that.

Iunno, champ. The other Canes teams, imo, weren’t “as” hated as the ‘86 team. I mean, JB asked if The Japanese asked to sit down with The U.S before they bombed Pearl Harbor, my guy! I’m going to assume that infuriated a ton of Americans….while wearing fatigues!

Advertisement
Back