Florida State+3500
Boston College+3500
Virginia Tech+6000
Georgia Tech+20000
Syracuse+30000
Duke+100000

Advertisement
They better go all out this year because 24 will be messy
Could not agree with you more on this. They’re losing a lot of guys next year, and even after (by far) the best season he’s had as an HC, he still was only able to bring in the 3rd best class in the state (even while us and the gator had terrible seasons).

I think they go 9-3 this year. Losses to LSU, Clemson, and one of (Pitt, WF, Duke, or Us). Travis has a good year but takes a step back (nobody’s gonna be surprised by him this year; there’s been a whole year to break down his film and prep). They’re also not getting the lucky bounces they got last year. They’ll be 2-2 by the bye and out of the CFP. Still a solid season (I think we’d all be thrilled going 9-3 ourselves), but they fall back to the 7-8 win range next year.

Could not agree with you more on this. They’re losing a lot of guys next year, and even after (by far) the best season he’s had as an HC, he still was only able to bring in the 3rd best class in the state (even while us and the gator had terrible seasons).

I think they go 9-3 this year. Losses to LSU, Clemson, and one of (Pitt, WF, Duke, or Us). Travis has a good year but takes a step back (nobody’s gonna be surprised by him this year; there’s been a whole year to break down his film and prep). They’re also not getting the lucky bounces they got last year. They’ll be 2-2 by the bye and out of the CFP. Still a solid season (I think we’d all be thrilled going 9-3 ourselves), but they fall back to the 7-8 win range next year.

What do their numbers look like after this season? They’ve lived in the portal but a lot of their last two classes were busts or didn’t make it in did they? Wondering how depleted they would be once the counter waivers removed.

The one thing Jordan T will have in his favor this year is a bunch of huge targets. He still isnt a great passer but when you you have the threat to run and can toss it up to guys who are 6'5 and 6'7 it helps.

You contain Jordan and it changes everything. They have to work hard. Perkins is going to be a nightmare for them game one.

Advertisement
What do their numbers look like after this season? They’ve lived in the portal but a lot of their last two classes were busts or didn’t make it in did they? Wondering how depleted they would be once the counter waivers removed.
Lose:
QB-Travis
RB-Benson
WR-Wilson
WR-Wright
OL-Harris
OL-Emmanuel

DE-Verse
DT-Lovett
DT-Fiske
DL-Briggs
LB-DeLoach
LB-Bethune
CB-Jones
CB-Cypress-NFL imo
S-Dent

They’re going to be very depleted. They’ve lived in the portal and their classes, as you’ve pointed out, have been full of busts. Very good chance they even fall to a 6-7 win team. They’re losing that much talent and production.

I hope every ACC school circles FSU on the calendar and beats them. They are due for a reality check.

The one thing Jordan T will have in his favor this year is a bunch of huge targets. He still isnt a great passer but when you you have the threat to run and can toss it up to guys who are 6'5 and 6'7 it helps.

You contain Jordan and it changes everything. They have to work hard. Perkins is going to be a nightmare for them game one.
And they think they’re getting Keon Coleman too.

Advertisement
I hope every ACC school circles FSU on the calendar and beats them. They are due for a reality check.
61d28e3522fd00a73f7c68f6d6b39b1d.jpg

Advertisement
Back