Glenn Thomas
Marcus Arroyo
Kevin Johns
Larry Fedora/ Keith Heckendorf
Joe Bleymaier

Two out of the box candidates:
Zack Kittley
Tim Plough

If Bendenbaugh kills 2 birds with one stone as OC/OL then open up the UM wallet and pay the man. Our OL is an embarrassment. Tough to do anything with an OL that bad.

Go Canes!

Bedenbaugh, as AHC/OC and brings in his staff. Offer him $1.5M and $2.5M for staff.

Please advise when this is done.

Just give him what Enos makes. I think he would absolutely leave OU if he got to call plays. Not too mention he coaches one of the best O lines in the country every year.

Advertisement
For those of y’all that said Wake’s OC Rigerrio of whatever his name is, would be a decent choice. I think he’s very likely (if the position opens) considering he would cheaper than someone like Bedenbaugh

If I had to bet who we actually hire I would bet that we promote Jesse stone our current qb assistant coach. Personally I would want sean Gleeson Oklahoma state's oc

Advertisement
Like what Derek Dooley has been doing offensively for Mizzou the last 2 years as well

Like what Derek Dooley has been doing offensively for Mizzou the last 2 years as well

Man Missouri has been killing it since their Wyoming debacle.

But back to the main subject. The next OC here can’t be doing square peg into round hole stuff. He must know what his advantages are with being the OC here. We have cache recruiting tight ends. So use the tight end. We have access to great running backs so utilize the run game plenty. Bedenbaugh would be a dream candidate. But it won’t happen. I feel he will attach himself to Lincoln for long haul and jump to the league with him at some point.

One thing to look out for is Enos leaving for UGA. Coley isnt working out there and they wanted Enos to begin with. His offense would actually work there with their offensive line and he would be reunited with Sam pittman. I know he chose us over them but he may realize at the end of the season his offense doesnt work with the players we have. Just something to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ley Peyton Matocha call his own plays next year. Spread the money saved throughout the entire athletic department.

Win-win. We win 12+ games and the women's cross country team gets some much needed new equipment.

Definitely the guy who calls plays on Madden, set on easy mode.

That will get us the 89 ppg and 1200 ypg everyone is looking for.

Everyone was creaming their pants for Kendal Briles last year. How's that working out for Florida State?

-Give Sean Gleeson at Oklahoma State a raise from 550k but not break the bank. They're 15th in scoring offense and has been mentioned before crushed it at Princeton.
-Lebby at UCF is a great possibility as well
-Rhett Lashlee at SMU (formerly Auburn under Malzahn) is another one

gleason would be a great hire

Advertisement
Back