OC Candidates

Your boy Tate is highly OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. AGAIN! Tater's had the ENTIRE year of 2019 to win the starting job, but ended up THIRD-STRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you dig that!
Not my boy foo. I just like QBs that can move when you have a suspect line. Tate is a spread qb, was never gonna succeed in that pro style *** ****. I really dont care whos the QB, i just want to have the players in a position to succeed. You wouldn't have brady running the option and you wouldnt have lamar sit in the pocket all day.

Advertisement
I think Pope, if hes here, is gonna explode next year.

Martell might also surprise people too. Might even start we'll see. Thanks for the input.
Agreed. I'm not as a High on Tate as most of the board, but whoever the QB is will be improved under Lashlee. Shane Buechele had the best season of his career under Lashlee after being a Texas castoff that transferred to SMU.

Our WR's corps is about to become a strength for this team, now that we finally have an OC that doesn't neutralize our speed at WR. What he did with the WR's at SMU who were all 3-star kids in HS bodes well for our guys now who were all higher ranked than them which means the talent is there.

I'd still like to see us get a Grad Transfer QB, OL's & maybe another WR too just for depth purposes, but man I wish JT4 hadn't left so soon... He would annihilate Defenses in this offense.

Your boy Tate is highly OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. AGAIN! Tater's had the ENTIRE year of 2019 to win the starting job, but ended up THIRD-STRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you dig that!
8243D1DA-8DA3-42AB-A708-F1666611B140.gif

Agreed. I'm not as a High on Tate as most of the board, but whoever the QB is will be improved under Lashlee. Shane Buechele had the best season of his career under Lashlee after being a Texas castoff that transferred to SMU.

Our WR's corps is about to become a strength for this team, now that we finally have an OC that doesn't neutralize our speed at WR. What he did with the WR's at SMU who were all 3-star kids in HS bodes well for our guys now who were all higher ranked than them which means the talent is there.

I'd still like to see us get a Grad Transfer QB, OL's & maybe another WR too just for depth purposes, but man I wish JT4 hadn't left so soon... He would annihilate Defenses in this offense.

Yes. Portal. Many trips to the portal.

Advertisement
He was among my top 2 OC's in the OP on page 1.

I think he'll do good here, we'll be running an uptempo offense of Air Raid passing concepts with Spread rushing attack.

Everybody will harp on his time at Auburn but he didn't call plays at Auburn, the offense he'll be running here is what he ran at SMU last year that lead them to their first 10 win season since 1984.

We're finally going to run a Modern Spread offense for the first time & I'm excited to see what he can do with our talent.

I think we’ve been leading the lashlee bandwagon, he was my one.

Advertisement
Facts, lots of people too hung up on Auburn as if Malzahn doesn't rifle through coordinators almost every **** year.

His SMU Offense+Miami talent= Coastal Champs, take that sh*t to the bank.
I like it on face value, but let it speak for itself on the field. We still have a few things to fix, most notably QB, OL and good offensive study habits.

Rhett Lashlee -
"Lashlee another Arkansas native started out as a GA under Houston Nutt & was at Auburn also an OC for Malzahn for 3 years including the year they went to the Natty against FSU. Had SMU with the 9th ranked offense in the country this season, they were 12th in passing & 41st in rushing. Obviously they got cracked in the Bowl game vs FAU, but their Offense was the main reason they won 10 games this year for the first time in 35 years since 1984. Their WR's were also among the tops in the nation in multiple categories, James Proche lead the nation in receptions."

BONER ALERT

Advertisement
Back