Oc candidate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Know it's not going to happen because many is sucking off Enos.

Then why start thread #100 on offensive coordinators we want but will never get hired?
This off season is gonna blow.

Maybe John Jenkins would come out of retirement.

Advertisement
The Rams have obviously come back down to Earth. I'd do due diligence on Sean McVay as a potential OC.

I've heard Lincoln has always wanted to coach the Canes. And that is coming from my contacts in Norman.

Advertisement
I Know it's not going to happen because many is sucking off Enos, but what would it take to get someone like Eric Bieniemy from the chiefs to be our oc. If not him who is a joe type from the chiefs.

****..someone got drunk quick...... .Do some research before porsting.....Bieniemy being sought after for OC/HC jobs in the NFL....not ****** as middle of the road ACC team................that loses to FIU, GT, Duke

I hear Belichick loves a challenge.
Isn’t he a defensive guy? Is Pete Carrol an OC? Frankly, at this point I would settle for a defensive guy Belicheck or Saban, or even a lower level offensive guy like Lincoln Riley. Even Joe Brady might be better than the sh*t show we have as an OC now.

Advertisement
1576816730441.gif

Hey I know you historians can help me with this.

I was talking to a buddy this morning about OC's that Radio tried to hire but I couldn't remember who it was the school cheaped out on before he settled on Nix.

Advertisement
Back