OBJ smacks a cop on the ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
No reason for cops to even be in the locker room but OBJ really was trying his hardest to make that entire night about him- which is par for his course.

It woulda been real cool for those kids if that cop decided to arrest his *** there and then all of a sudden that debacle is a story competing with their victory. Woulda been even cooler if that cop decided to arrest his ***, he resists, it gets ugly fast and some kid there jumps in on OBJ's side.

LSU needs to do a better job in handling the cops but also really should keep OBJ's attention ***** *** in the stands or in a box where it belongs.

Advertisement
Louisana's a Red State, cousin ******* e r.

Since 2016, the guvna has been a Democrat. Hasn’t been a republican major since 1870,,, no wonder its a ****hole. 4 republican guvnas since 1879

195D2109-DE3B-41EB-9AC8-8A7A10C91E4E.gif

Louisana's a Red State, cousin ******* e r.
@CaneSince4Ever
****. I feel like there are only a few of us that didn't vote for trump or wish they could cuddle with him. Its bad enough that tmz topics get more replies then a topic about women running around in lingerie. I know myself, I might never be able to step on the same field as these champions. But I would guess that there were plenty of soon to be ????perverts??? in the same vicinity. Who knows, I don't care to think about whoring myself out with anyone I don't know anything about personally. Unless everyone in the building is about that life - yolo though.

And yes. I know not everyone on this website might have seen this topic. Instead every topic is about gossiping about another person who never played for the Miami Hurricanes. And also there are more reactions to Antonio Brown and his own children he had with a real woman. oops

Advertisement
Governor is a Democrat and NOLA has been blue for decades.
president trump has a high enough i.q. that he understands anything that he tweets out of mouth. Oh wait. Every trump faculty member are dumb.

that pompie guy had a tv interview on the record. It was on fox news = it has to be on youtube. He stated on national tv. That - I'm paraphrasing his own dialogue

"the western countries were the imminent threats that gave reason to assassinate the Iranian general Qasem Soleimani because the united states embassies were about to be destroyed with united states citizens inside of said buildings" Last I knew the european nations were considered the western region in the year 2020

Laura Ingraham = that was the tv host on her own tv show on fox news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back