OBJ smacks a cop on the ***

president trump has a high enough i.q. that he understands anything that he tweets out of mouth. Oh wait. Every trump faculty member are dumb.

that pompie guy had a tv interview on the record. It was on fox news = it has to be on youtube. He stated on national tv. That - I'm paraphrasing his own dialogue

"the western countries were the imminent threats that gave reason to assassinate the Iranian general Qasem Soleimani because the united states embassies were about to be destroyed with united states citizens inside of said buildings" Last I knew the european nations were considered the western region in the year 2020

Laura Ingraham = that was the tv host on her own tv show on fox news.
LOL I feel ashamed about laughing at you but couldn't help myself.

(y) + :moon2:+:fap:+:hammering-head:+:quagfinal:aka:notworking:=:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:
**** , I dont think I've seen dik riding like this since Tebow was at UFag...

Advertisement
LOL I feel ashamed about laughing at you but couldn't help myself.

**** , I dont think I've seen dik riding like this since Tebow was at UFag...
It was directed at the other dude and his pie chart but it applies to any ****** too @Dr.L.ThugU

Why I quoted him stupidy to much common sense thinking involved .... here you go.....just a shorter version of ======= :busmoon: ( :dr-evil: aka :mmkay:) 💯

(y) + :moon2:+:fap:+:hammering-head:+:quagfinal:aka:notworking:=:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

It was directed at the other dude and his pie chart but it applies to any ****** too @Dr.L.ThugU

Why I quoted him stupidy to much common sense thinking involved .... here you go.....just a shorter version of ======= :busmoon: ( :dr-evil: aka :mmkay:) 💯
1579114925844.jpeg

I'm gonna go to **** if I keep laughing at you .

Advertisement
WTF is this ? Why are you posting this in response to my observation that you're triggered based on the 2 posts I quoted ? No one had mentioned Trump but you had to.

Because I judge Red States vs Blue States based off of welfare recipients. Meth heads too, but they don't have a chart for that

1579115108190.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what ? Who cares , how is it relevant to my post how you judge red and blue states ?

BTW my bad for laughing at your girlfriend @afan she's funny though.
Oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea is that all you got bro....??????????????????????

My girl friend is your mommas momma and her momz mommma mommma

I got a great great great great mommma fetish dont worries due to old age

images

1579115706534.jpeg

Advertisement
Oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea is that all you got bro....??????????????????????

My girl friend is your mommas momma and her momz mommma mommma

I got a great great great great mommma fetish dont worries due to old age

images
Have you considered night school ? It's never too late as they say. 1-800-ADULT-ED ..call them and thank me later .

Advertisement
Back