OBJ handing out cash after the game

Advertisement
Umm; The amount of oxymoron's on this website is insane like - literally. And then the inability to understand what I stated / Which is literally the "Same Difference" as what @Calvin stated. I guess typing more then a sentence or two is what caused all these funny emoji's on my reaction.. I think its because on twitter, I don't know. I had a tweet/away like a meatball keyboard warrior icon hype machine once. But you could only type up to so many words in one thought. Then again that is all you see is little dudes giving a thumbs up stamp of approval and/or dumb mofos just copy & paste someone else's thoughtless thoughts. Whether it be a meme or a incomplete thought.

Than again on social media there is that, hide behind a made up virtual reality alias. To go along with the that whole thing like twitter has that whole - Stamp of approval or a check mark indicating if a person is really the author. I doubt the verified celebrities even respond back themselves. Like how you see all these rugrats playing these games on their parents cell phones. Who knows though. Like some of the users on this very website. Some just post tmz bull crap every day. & others stalk these student athletes social media profiles. Good thing you can private message these so called child hood idols, instead of being a old school stalker. Instagram thot's using computer apps to alter their images is pathetic. Its even worse then being in the **** industry as a woman, not everyone's reason is the same though = Circumstances; Same thing as a underage girl being forced on to a corner or being a "Stripper to a sexting hotline infomercial."

If someone is used to being forced into completely unfair conditions like poverty say; Then it may become the only option one may seem is a - matter of fact type of view point on life. Just think, all though I can see it is impossible for stuck up aka "Narcissists" to even comprehend to put oneself in another persons shoes. Which is the exact same thing as assuming anything about anyone without having the decency or "Respect" to at least try to listen/understand a strangers point of view. Which is what all these; Capitalism big business owners / cbs the 247 website ring leaders, the ncaa lackeys & the nfl owners [almost all of them]. Like Jim Irsay, Robert Kraft, the Houston Oilers boss, the Jaguars too [on the record at least].

Heroin addict, sexual predator detriment, racists as ****, and likes to put the poor down as long as his piggy bank gets to eat. The jags boss invests hundreds of millions of dollars in a brand new wrestling league. But doesn't give a **** about robbing Jalen Ramsey. Jalen who is still one of the very best shut down defensive backs, doesn't all of a sudden forget how shut out the other teams receiver. Oh yea, he suddenly became healthy enough to pass a physical to get traded to the Rams and play for them too. Oh the irony or just straight up hatred that these billionaires have. The rich get richer.

Like Mike Trout of the angels, just got $400 plus million to hopefully hit a home run every at bats. All though the ratio to which they hit a home-run to the chances / Also the defensive opportunities per a single season to which he has to live up to that contracts billing is just bull.. Just this past baseball season his team wasn't even a playoff contender & he misses chunks at a time every season. And lord forbid if anyone says anything critical about his hundreds of millions which is pretty much all guaranteed. And its not just him. Bryce Harper gets 300 plus million & the first year without the stuck up douche they win the championship. And his stats are just bad, compared to former players. Look at Ken Griffey Jr. & his career. He put up stats that makes any logical fan of baseball debate if he's one of the best outfielders in general to ever play his sport he made a career out of. Just take into account the games he missed. He missed a huge chunk when he broke is wrist in his early 20's. And by the time he was attuned with being a member of the Reds. Injuries cut his resume short, but what do I know; He is like the one home run heavy hitter not accused by every major network. Former players and coaches not to use a performance enhancer.

I typed a few paragraphs. Its to make up for all the clueless emoji reactions to my actual detailed - food for thought. Oops. I can type more then a dumb as rocks - same difference as a creepers tweet.

I had no idea they let inpatients at Charter get on the internet. You learn something every day. This cat's a ******* loon. I'm done.

Advertisement
****. How some humans made it past middle school, high school even is beyond me.

I guess he made that quote up himself. Like your a dumb / to be honest. He stated that the article writer wrote that.

Like these keyboard warrior super cuck it up all the way their death bed's artist's. That when they see the truth. The usual response is to make a dumb founded statement or just a freaking stupid as **** statement in response. But hey. Thank goodness for cell phones and emoji faces. Just like these little pariah detriments that literally can only think of a emoji in response to my post. I'll regurgitate it again. I don't know if I should type away in my cubicle job or just call these "'Tards" the full thing but nope. This is the only response that I guess **** understand.

LOL or is it LULz. I got it; OMG + WTF + :****: + MAGA = :fap:

Another day another clueless meatball = 🔝

Oh the ironing in your very first statement. Good God man...

Nothing you have written displays even a slight hint of coherence...and I can picture you furiously smacking away at your keyboard with this sly grin on your face. I feel bad for you brotha...but there is some entertainment value in your ironic ramblings. Proceed!

It's all about da moneiiii
Well from my point of view. donald trump had to scum his way before the game started on tv aka like what he **** / its a wonder anyone got to the calendar year 2020

Ed Orgeron - his voice was pretty much forced. I saw some tmz superstar said he I guess he supported the douche = "Oxymoron." So yea, cause the bankrupted billionaire being a pariah another day / Justifies, Odell handing out that monopoly cream.

Thank you. I remember clearly how it was on the record that the red cross; Never donates the full dollar amount after mother nature destroys thousands if not millions of lives in one moment. Common sense - How every country has different currency values & every state of the u/s has different / State taxes [some don't have state tax at all], no standard nation wide minimum wage. CEO each make bank doing nothing. The colts owner is a heroin addict, robert kraft preys on underage prostitutes etc etc. Like those classic televised - fundraiser for a good cause hosted by all these movie superstars aka. I would guess each celebrity host can donate every dollar that is televised, at least the more publicized air heads.

The rich get richer in more than just b.s. materialism. The year 2020 though. What used to be considered middle class; That should be the so called I guess - Needs over wants. Compared to how many billionaires that can afford a mansion in all fifty regions of the united states of europe.... Bill Gates was the richest man in the world when his net worth was around 30 billion, after he retired there was a time he was middle of the road competing with other piggy bank pigs. At that time he was going to give his wealth to the education system which was & is a lie.

Just look at every state, private & now online colleges. Say if I want to teach like any where below like first grade. I'm not paying on average 100 thousand in debt to try to pretend to be a glorified babysitter. Text books are a few hundred dollars. But anyone can buy a cheap laptop or tablet for that amount. Just the price of one copyrighted book - One could buy a computer and with that value could just buy internet while stuck in the capitalistic system.

I go on about certain topics when I hear pure b.s. whether its on tv or by weird little people in general.

every single post you make makes me dumber than I already am, literally go back to 4th grade english class and proceed through 12 grade and then make a time machine and come back here to make me dumber once more.

In all seriousness what's the backstory on this?!?!

I mean c'mon man, you can deal drugs in front of the police officer so long before he's going to arrest you.

Advertisement
Umm; The amount of oxymoron's on this website is insane like - literally. And then the inability to understand what I stated / Which is literally the "Same Difference" as what @Calvin stated. I guess typing more then a sentence or two is what caused all these funny emoji's on my reaction.. I think its because on twitter, I don't know. I had a tweet/away like a meatball keyboard warrior icon hype machine once. But you could only type up to so many words in one thought. Then again that is all you see is little dudes giving a thumbs up stamp of approval and/or dumb mofos just copy & paste someone else's thoughtless thoughts. Whether it be a meme or a incomplete thought.

Than again on social media there is that, hide behind a made up virtual reality alias. To go along with the that whole thing like twitter has that whole - Stamp of approval or a check mark indicating if a person is really the author. I doubt the verified celebrities even respond back themselves. Like how you see all these rugrats playing these games on their parents cell phones. Who knows though. Like some of the users on this very website. Some just post tmz bull crap every day. & others stalk these student athletes social media profiles. Good thing you can private message these so called child hood idols, instead of being a old school stalker. Instagram thot's using computer apps to alter their images is pathetic. Its even worse then being in the **** industry as a woman, not everyone's reason is the same though = Circumstances; Same thing as a underage girl being forced on to a corner or being a "Stripper to a sexting hotline infomercial."

If someone is used to being forced into completely unfair conditions like poverty say; Then it may become the only option one may seem is a - matter of fact type of view point on life. Just think, all though I can see it is impossible for stuck up aka "Narcissists" to even comprehend to put oneself in another persons shoes. Which is the exact same thing as assuming anything about anyone without having the decency or "Respect" to at least try to listen/understand a strangers point of view. Which is what all these; Capitalism big business owners / cbs the 247 website ring leaders, the ncaa lackeys & the nfl owners [almost all of them]. Like Jim Irsay, Robert Kraft, the Houston Oilers boss, the Jaguars too [on the record at least].

Heroin addict, sexual predator detriment, racists as ****, and likes to put the poor down as long as his piggy bank gets to eat. The jags boss invests hundreds of millions of dollars in a brand new wrestling league. But doesn't give a **** about robbing Jalen Ramsey. Jalen who is still one of the very best shut down defensive backs, doesn't all of a sudden forget how shut out the other teams receiver. Oh yea, he suddenly became healthy enough to pass a physical to get traded to the Rams and play for them too. Oh the irony or just straight up hatred that these billionaires have. The rich get richer.

Like Mike Trout of the angels, just got $400 plus million to hopefully hit a home run every at bats. All though the ratio to which they hit a home-run to the chances / Also the defensive opportunities per a single season to which he has to live up to that contracts billing is just bull.. Just this past baseball season his team wasn't even a playoff contender & he misses chunks at a time every season. And lord forbid if anyone says anything critical about his hundreds of millions which is pretty much all guaranteed. And its not just him. Bryce Harper gets 300 plus million & the first year without the stuck up douche they win the championship. And his stats are just bad, compared to former players. Look at Ken Griffey Jr. & his career. He put up stats that makes any logical fan of baseball debate if he's one of the best outfielders in general to ever play his sport he made a career out of. Just take into account the games he missed. He missed a huge chunk when he broke is wrist in his early 20's. And by the time he was attuned with being a member of the Reds. Injuries cut his resume short, but what do I know; He is like the one home run heavy hitter not accused by every major network. Former players and coaches not to use a performance enhancer.

I typed a few paragraphs. Its to make up for all the clueless emoji reactions to my actual detailed - food for thought. Oops. I can type more then a dumb as rocks - same difference as a creepers tweet.

We get it...you hate white people. Get some help.

Last edited:
1579050111146.png

****. You truly are one creepy *** white supremacist kkk wish upon a *****. Now I know for a fact you a weak man. I obviously offended you in real life at your little micro cokkk safe place closet.

How I know. I do have charter internet. And its that obvious you know where I live at though like; You may not know the meaning of the word "Respect" which its obvious you don't respect your own life or whoever is dumb enough to try to run up on me. Yall little aka Please commit suicide already all yall tag along homo *** white ***gits. I've stated this in another topic of debate on this very website.

I live in Connecticut which you know by now. But where I used to call home aka = Long Island, New York aka New York aka The Big Apple at the end of the day. I like my shout outs as its part of who I am as I like to give love back. Like literally. My three childhood friends whom I called real friends still to this day. I ain't know its truly is stupid retarded at this point with wannabe whatever mans. I'll call you all ****** on here wiggas. Like my dad had his own family business in Queens of New York City. And he had a "employee" that I don't dressed up like he was a etc etc

Real *** O/G brim. Like he'd show up to my Dads christmas parties which was for you know like a place of employment. Like people who have jobs I guess need the cream to get by. He'd dress head to toe in red attire with gold accessories to my Dad. His place of work & to his holiday settings of love and joy and giving. And a real person of dignity never has to show up to any type of over the table money work. But he did week to week as well.

Also my older sister and her husband and her three children. Are literally the only ones of what appears to be light skinned that gets to drive through - Hempstead / Roosevelt / Hicksville / East Meadow / Nassua County / Long Island / New York / Without not one a bullet flying in there direction. So I guess - Call your self lucky ******. If you get past that certain part of the East Coast. Your obviously stupid enough to get get offended by the truth,,,,

"The truth hurts though you ******* failed abortion homo *** white *** ******* detriment to society aka If you were a neighbor I ain't give not one second of thought about cutting up you & if you got a old grandma/grandpa - brother/sister - dad-mother - pregnant a$$ thot - if they ready to **** out some vomit excuse of a child for a couple of retarded *** down syndrome elephant looking ******** of retarded looking wannabe special needs ******* caucus aka caucasion type of status. Best know through the reality coursing through my veins little retards on this website with all those meatball echelon type emoji acting like yall about worth anything but torturous *** methods of a death wish. Best know. If I were in a close enough vicinity to cut yall the ***kks up aka best know I'd murder some soft *** narcissists asap quick like, I don't give a **** about the insecure this that and the third little white man or it doesn't matter, its the year 2020. New year new meanings of different values of what type of human is worth keeping alive. You little frauds on here. I myself would just use a ridged steak knife. The more bodies to stack up the more knifes to cut fools the **** down or up, it don't matter. Six feet or just ashes to ashes dust to dust. More like a pool of vomit/diarrhea aka either way both of these I would think people are forced to deal with unfortunately. But you know the case of taking everyone as a individual aka slash circumstances. Just I ain't know. If I see some soft white mans show up at my door step I don't care, I'm good at reading a insecure ******. If I don't happen to have a object sharp enough to cut a fool down into place. I'm just make sure they ain't making it back to your vehicle. I ain't care though - again and again. Like it could be a orgy full of men / women / or child / and elderly. If you got to car pool with a kkk douche in disguise aka stupidy aka insecure thinking meatball. Murder was the case you gave your self like Literally aka If you even make out of state - Cause you know - real - "Respect" aka now that's a deep *** meaning that lasts past a friendship. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" And the end quotes
This is one of the most fascinating, mildly disturbing, and retarded stream of unconsciousness I've ever read. I'm not even actually sure if what I just read is English. But I award you no points, and my God have mercy on your soul.

I thought William Burroughs was long dead. This clown must he channeling him...

Advertisement
I want to print out this thread and hand to a group of English students and ask them to diagram the sentences. I'm pretty at least one would have a stroke.

****. You truly are one creepy *** white supremacist kkk wish upon a *****. Now I know for a fact you a weak man. I obviously offended you in real life at your little micro cokkk safe place closet.

How I know. I do have charter internet. And its that obvious you know where I live at though like; You may not know the meaning of the word "Respect" which its obvious you don't respect your own life or whoever is dumb enough to try to run up on me. Yall little aka Please commit suicide already all yall tag along homo *** white ***gits. I've stated this in another topic of debate on this very website.

I live in Connecticut which you know by now. But where I used to call home aka = Long Island, New York aka New York aka The Big Apple at the end of the day. I like my shout outs as its part of who I am as I like to give love back. Like literally. My three childhood friends whom I called real friends still to this day. I ain't know its truly is stupid retarded at this point with wannabe whatever mans. I'll call you all ****** on here wiggas. Like my dad had his own family business in Queens of New York City. And he had a "employee" that I don't dressed up like he was a etc etc

Real *** O/G brim. Like he'd show up to my Dads christmas parties which was for you know like a place of employment. Like people who have jobs I guess need the cream to get by. He'd dress head to toe in red attire with gold accessories to my Dad. His place of work & to his holiday settings of love and joy and giving. And a real person of dignity never has to show up to any type of over the table money work. But he did week to week as well.

Also my older sister and her husband and her three children. Are literally the only ones of what appears to be light skinned that gets to drive through - Hempstead / Roosevelt / Hicksville / East Meadow / Nassua County / Long Island / New York / Without not one a bullet flying in there direction. So I guess - Call your self lucky ******. If you get past that certain part of the East Coast. Your obviously stupid enough to get get offended by the truth,,,,

"The truth hurts though you ******* failed abortion homo *** white *** ******* detriment to society aka If you were a neighbor I ain't give not one second of thought about cutting up you & if you got a old grandma/grandpa - brother/sister - dad-mother - pregnant a$$ thot - if they ready to **** out some vomit excuse of a child for a couple of retarded *** down syndrome elephant looking ******** of retarded looking wannabe special needs ******* caucus aka caucasion type of status. Best know through the reality coursing through my veins little retards on this website with all those meatball echelon type emoji acting like yall about worth anything but torturous *** methods of a death wish. Best know. If I were in a close enough vicinity to cut yall the ***kks up aka best know I'd murder some soft *** narcissists asap quick like, I don't give a **** about the insecure this that and the third little white man or it doesn't matter, its the year 2020. New year new meanings of different values of what type of human is worth keeping alive. You little frauds on here. I myself would just use a ridged steak knife. The more bodies to stack up the more knifes to cut fools the **** down or up, it don't matter. Six feet or just ashes to ashes dust to dust. More like a pool of vomit/diarrhea aka either way both of these I would think people are forced to deal with unfortunately. But you know the case of taking everyone as a individual aka slash circumstances. Just I ain't know. If I see some soft white mans show up at my door step I don't care, I'm good at reading a insecure ******. If I don't happen to have a object sharp enough to cut a fool down into place. I'm just make sure they ain't making it back to your vehicle. I ain't care though - again and again. Like it could be a orgy full of men / women / or child / and elderly. If you got to car pool with a kkk douche in disguise aka stupidy aka insecure thinking meatball. Murder was the case you gave your self like Literally aka If you even make out of state - Cause you know - real - "Respect" aka now that's a deep *** meaning that lasts past a friendship. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" And the end quotes

“I do have charter internet.”

Dead.

Advertisement
I could careless if Lsu alumni is handing out cash to Lsu players, **** it should've been emmert and the rest of the s.e.c/slavery embezzlement conference and all the fat cat rednecks in it that keep raking in countless bread off these players, but suspend or ban them for getting free tattoo's or rental cars, lol.
This person is "Literally" saying the exact same thing. I do not get what is so difficult to understand? Oh I know. It requires to much common sense to put one and two together; Oh the logic.

I guess because I mentioned 'trump' and/or the face of racism that is the face of the united - states of new aged; The truth hurts I guess if a person is just a freaking, I hate saying the word to be honest but it applies to those that are just to "Retarded." I guess if a professional bluff artist says it on tv its okay to act just / insecure. So these racists just sit and hide behind a keyboard aka a social media account. The stupid rhetoric is just "Retarded." As is anyone believing he [trump] has anything that might/maybe benefit the states economy what so ever. Like / what the ****? He is supposedly a billionaire aka he I guess still has a bank account with his own money in it; Even though he's declared bankruptcy multiple times in the past. And oh yea, he was fortunate to inherit his dads family business.

And anyone who says they voted for trump to be the puppet of the new aged racist - propaganda. Other then his build a wall / trump is racist. When he had his trump tower in New York City say; If you wanted to fill out a applicant to have a living space in a property under the "trump" name. The individual had to put down if they wer "Black and/or a person of ethnic heritage. Or just look basically not pale skinned like trump the racist himself." & the person would have the longest wait time to get in to the low income housing. Also what happened to draining the swamp aka the rich people that just might as well do nothing but sign a dotted line. & its all credit card aka credit card fraud fake paper money bills that is the currency of the united states.

Logic / Common sense, this might may be way to much to comprehend. If I have a bad credit score with discover card, a company brand that has been known since the credit card has first been introduced. I can apply for a capital one card but even then they have different versions if a person just spends money that isn't even their own pocket or bank account [that a debit card uses]. Of course I'm going to try to attain the 'card' that offers the most benefits for oneself. Chances are if 'person' gets the store branded card it'll be the same namesake, it would be still a credit card just less benefits. I guess mentioning these key important words; Racist / slavery & the rest of the same rhetoric. But I did put the same setiment on my own words aka my own twist on this. The irony like I've repeated how many times in this own very thread / topic.

Fake. LMAO!

You gotta love the SEC...they just don't give a ****.

UM Admin would have kick the players out of school and tried to have them arrested. The SEC just says, oh that...yeah well, it was fake money.

This person is "Literally" saying the exact same thing. I do not get what is so difficult to understand? Oh I know. It requires to much common sense to put one and two together; Oh the logic.

I guess because I mentioned 'trump' and/or the face of racism that is the face of the united - states of new aged; The truth hurts I guess if a person is just a freaking, I hate saying the word to be honest but it applies to those that are just to "Retarded." I guess if a professional bluff artist says it on tv its okay to act just / insecure. So these racists just sit and hide behind a keyboard aka a social media account. The stupid rhetoric is just "Retarded." As is anyone believing he [trump] has anything that might/maybe benefit the states economy what so ever. Like / what the ****? He is supposedly a billionaire aka he I guess still has a bank account with his own money in it; Even though he's declared bankruptcy multiple times in the past. And oh yea, he was fortunate to inherit his dads family business.

And anyone who says they voted for trump to be the puppet of the new aged racist - propaganda. Other then his build a wall / trump is racist. When he had his trump tower in New York City say; If you wanted to fill out a applicant to have a living space in a property under the "trump" name. The individual had to put down if they wer "Black and/or a person of ethnic heritage. Or just look basically not pale skinned like trump the racist himself." & the person would have the longest wait time to get in to the low income housing. Also what happened to draining the swamp aka the rich people that just might as well do nothing but sign a dotted line. & its all credit card aka credit card fraud fake paper money bills that is the currency of the united states.

Logic / Common sense, this might may be way to much to comprehend. If I have a bad credit score with discover card, a company brand that has been known since the credit card has first been introduced. I can apply for a capital one card but even then they have different versions if a person just spends money that isn't even their own pocket or bank account [that a debit card uses]. Of course I'm going to try to attain the 'card' that offers the most benefits for oneself. Chances are if 'person' gets the store branded card it'll be the same namesake, it would be still a credit card just less benefits. I guess mentioning these key important words; Racist / slavery & the rest of the same rhetoric. But I did put the same setiment on my own words aka my own twist on this. The irony like I've repeated how many times in this own very thread / topic.
👀

Advertisement
Back