Oakleaf prospects

I was reading awhile back, can't remember where but Quarterman once had us as his top school before expressing major interest in Auburn. My money is on him getting his offer, we've known about this guy for awhile so I'm not to sure what's the hold. I raved about this guy before he had any offers.

Advertisement
He will get his offer. Face to face with Golden. Sometimes you have to make an impression on a kid and his family.

Quarterman has had an offer since April and Miami is in it.

Now everyone can stop shaking their heads. You can stop being bewildered by his lack of an offer. All that message board anger can be put on hold. At least until he possibly commits someplace else and we can talk about how the staff lost a recruit that was a "lock".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quarterman has had an offer since April and Miami is in it.

Miami is in it but he is not aware of the offer

323.jpg

anyone think the coaches want to offer him in person. They might have a plan? I'm not saying they do, but it would explain a lot.
awwww **** it! EVERYONE is stupid. I hate everything. I know more than everyone. I watch football 11 - 15 times a year! LMFAO
140.gif

I live like, literally right across the street from Oakleaf High....guess I'll have to recruit the kid myself!!!!!

Advertisement
I guess he got offered at camp today

iAmShaqQuarterman @NoworNeva25 · 4m
I've officially been offered by Miami!!!!!! #U

I guess he got offered at camp today

iAmShaqQuarterman @NoworNeva25 · 4m
I've officially been offered by Miami!!!!!! #U

38.gif

Have to imagine it'll be tough to hang onto Pinckney because he's from the Jacksonville area, but an MLB haul of Quarterman and Pinckney in '16 would be outstanding.

Certainly getting ahead of myself by looking that far ahead, but there's not much going on in the current cycle right now. So f*** it.

Advertisement
I live in oakleaf. Oakleaf hs is two blocks from my house and its barely in clay county so it's considered orange park not duval county. Anyways, I go to most of the hs games and I will make sure quarterman picks miami as soon as this summer. Wink/wink

I live in oakleaf. Oakleaf hs is two blocks from my house and its barely in clay county so it's considered orange park not duval county. Anyways, I go to most of the hs games and I will make sure quarterman picks miami as soon as this summer. Wink/wink

Bag Man wink 😉💵💴💵💴

Advertisement
I was reading awhile back, can't remember where but Quarterman once had us as his top school before expressing major interest in Auburn. My money is on him getting his offer, we've known about this guy for awhile so I'm not to sure what's the hold. I raved about this guy before he had any offers.

Yeah a article on Sports 247 he said Auburn was his leader published 2 days ago.

Lol last year I saw Owens every week at the oakleaf pool and community center and I know shaq from the basketball courts, but these kids are not from the inner city. Oakleaf is a middle -class suburb and oakleaf is very good academically, and these kids come from good families so you can't just offer peanuts. Since I have twin daughter myself I will not offer a big bag of cash because I might need this money for them, but I will be in shaq's ear every time I see him and will offer him and his friends a ride to miami every time I go and free food.

Advertisement
Back