O-Line Coach

caneinpsl

Senior
Premium
Obviously, Manny's most important hire is gonna be his o-coordinator. I have head a lot of names thrown out there for various position coaches, but not a peep about any o-line coaches. IMHO this is going to be the most critical hire among the position coaches. How long have we had mediocre to bad o-lines hampering what we can do on offense? We need an o-line coach that can identify, and recruit the position well, and coach them up when they get here. Any ideas who we might go after? Maybe the discussion is premature until we've brought on an OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF O-line coach just got o-line of the year coach award. He could be a option. I would prefer someone from the NFL. Also bring in strength coach from the NFL. If you can't get a head strenght coach look for assistant.

Advertisement
Kehoe has a champion pedigree and old school Cane swagger.

902BFDC3-18A2-4BAB-87E8-9C62F2CAFCAA.gif

Advertisement
Chris Kapolovic was Fedoras Oline coach and recent OC. Just took job I think as oline coach with Mel Tucker at Colorado. Would think if Fedora is hired he could convince him to pull a Cristobal and get him to Miami. Don’t know how good he is.

Obviously, Manny's most important hire is gonna be his o-coordinator. I have head a lot of names thrown out there for various position coaches, but not a peep about any o-line coaches. IMHO this is going to be the most critical hire among the position coaches. How long have we had mediocre to bad o-lines hampering what we can do on offense? We need an o-line coach that can identify, and recruit the position well, and coach them up when they get here. Any ideas who we might go after? Maybe the discussion is premature until we've brought on an OC.
You'll know when Manny hires an O-line coach. No one here knows anything.

Advertisement
Back