O Butch! Butch! Wherefore art thou Butch?

Advertisement
This is all I had to read
"Between 2008 and 2014 - Butch Davis was the head coach from 2007 through 2010 - no ACC school had more players selected in the NFL draft’s first round than UNC"

Also, can I just say how sad it is to see him with that retarded blue foot on his hat? Man should only ever have been clad in green and orange

It takes some really dumb UM BOT SOB's to have that man NOT HERE AT UM!

Frustrating as can be!

Get Butch back, and let's do this!

Unfortunately it doesn't seem that Butch will be our coach again. I remember when we got commits from "no-names" at the time like Philip Buchanon, Vilma, Dan Morgan and others I couldn't stop shaking my head about how we couldn't get the top star players. Oops. As it turned out, we had the best coach for determining who the top star players really were. Quite a skill to have....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch is happy rocking in his ESPN Chair collecting Social Security

Butch and Nick Saban are exactly the same age.

I don't seen Saban as "old." He seems to be doing very well, with several more years at being very, very good.

Butch has several more years of being very, very good.

All he has to do is get back at UM, and he can roll.

Butch is happy rocking in his ESPN Chair collecting Social Security

Butch and Nick Saban are exactly the same age.

I don't seen Saban as "old." He seems to be doing very well, with several more years at being very, very good.

Butch has several more years of being very, very good.

All he has to do is get back at UM, and he can roll.

i posted this a while back... One of my old departments attorney's, who's also a UM alum, spoke with Butch at a meeting down in Bonita a few months ago. He's very interested and no doubt would come back to UM if given the chance. One can only pray this happens sooner than later. Be patient and hope with Donna gone Butch gets his chance.

Advertisement
Still say the alums should have some say in these BOT hires. We should also be able to demand the removal of some of these useless Fortunate Sons (and daughters) if they don't do their jobs. Aside from athletics, why did we drop from#38 to #48 (with Jorts U). Someone, in addition to Shalala, didn't do their job. They should be GONE along with Awful Al, Shalala, and Flake. They're just useless and the job is just bragging rights at the 19th hole at the country club.

C A G has started to turn the draft issues around. If it's all about draft picks, C A G is your man. 2 first rounders this year and 7 picks overall. That's as good as anything Mr. Davis did at UNC.

Advertisement
C A G has started to turn the draft issues around. If it's all about draft picks, C A G is your man. 2 first rounders this year and 7 picks overall. That's as good as anything Mr. Davis did at UNC.

Compare apples to apples. UNC won like two games the year before Butch got there, and UNC is not exactly a destination team if you're a good player. Oh. And now that all of Butch's players are gone - they don't have anything.

Kind of like what happened at the U when all of Butch's players graduated out. We have sukked ever since.

Until this last draft, Butch put more of his recruits in the NFL than Saban in the same period of time.

How many of Butch's recruits went into the NFL? How many were probowlers?

The only reason ******* had players drafted was that 1) they were coming to the U anyway, and 2) they succeeded in spite of Golden's stupidity.

SOMEBODY SEND FRENK "THE U, PART 2!"

Compare apples to apples. UNC won like two games the year before Butch got there, and UNC is not exactly a destination team if you're a good player. Oh. And now that all of Butch's players are gone - they don't have anything.

Kind of like what happened at the U when all of Butch's players graduated out. We have sukked ever since.

Until this last draft, Butch put more of his recruits in the NFL than Saban in the same period of time.

The only reason ******* had players drafted was that 1) they were coming to the U anyway, and 2) they succeeded in spite of Golden's stupidity.

That UNC team that Mr. Davis took over from John Bunting was better than UM. Step out of the 80s, good friend. UM and UNC are pretty much the same program over the last 10 years.

That UNC team that Mr. Davis took over from John Bunting was better than UM. Step out of the 80s, good friend. UM and UNC are pretty much the same program over the last 10 years.

Any program that hired Butch in the last decade is light years ahead of us regardless.

Advertisement
Back