O’s Eligibility Chart 11-15-2013

Ozone

Freshman
Premium
A lot of changes since the last update fellow Canes.

We added depth to our defensive line and receiving corps. Another notable change is the removal of the attrition calculator since we now know 9 scholarships must be accounted for over the next three years. Instead I replaced it with a reasonably expected range. Based on how many we sign, the math should be easy.

53.jpg

Advertisement
that left column will not be missed that much...

lots of hard work put in this..

Thanks...

dont see chip or Petey doing this..then again they are Rok stars

Some of these players below will be gone next year, making the numbers work.
D. Perry, D. Jones, H. Wells, C. King, L. Hope, N. Dortch, G. Crow.

Advertisement
Thanks O. Neal, that is 3/4's of our starters...

but look at the underclassman...they are the the studs and playmakers on both sides of the ball....

Coach al and Coach D come from a Penn St mentality that seniors must play and are better players...

I like our future

Advertisement

but look at the underclassman...they are the the studs and playmakers on both sides of the ball....

Coach al and Coach D come from a Penn St mentality that seniors must play and are better players...

I like our future

What sticks out to me is we will most likely have three seniors on D (Chick, Pierre and Gunter) next year. We need to develop depth at LB for next year and on the O&D lines two years down the line. The staff has done well recruiting and addressing those positions this year. Burns and Gray could move to safety but targeting one in this recruiting cycle should be a priority as well. Also who will emerge at inside linebacker? Behind Kirby the cupboard is pretty bare. All that being said, the talent level of our recruiting classes has increased year to year in this Golden era. That trend should continue now that "the gloves are now off".

Last edited:
Looking at that we definitely need a safety in this class and I'd like to add another LB. Depth isn't good there with the three departures we had at that position in the offseason.

I like our future

I agree our best players are the younger ones. I really do not see anyone that I will miss in the seniors. I thank them for sticking with us during the investigation. Many could have left and went to other programs.

Advertisement
Looking at that we definitely need a safety in this class and I'd like to add another LB. Depth isn't good there with the three departures we had at that position in the offseason.

I think we need 2. Or we need to add another corner and look at moving one of the corners there. But I am not sure who I would move.

I'm amazed that David Perry is still holding onto a scholarship. Must be doing everything right off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back