Nysier Brooks

Advertisement

The good news is that the NCAA is still giving out waivers. Given that Miami is recruiting a center for the 2020 recruiting class, it makes me think that Nysier may applied for his waiver. Hopefully he gets it.

Advertisement
Whatever the injury is, has been lingering since Cincy. Wasn’t preventing him from playing, but he wasn’t 100%. L wanted it taken care of to have him 100% in 2020

Advertisement
Whatever the injury is, has been lingering since Cincy. Wasn’t preventing him from playing, but he wasn’t 100%. L wanted it taken care of to have him 100% in 2020

Source?

So why have him risk further injury by playing in “useless” games? Seems insanely illogical and irrational.

If he is healthy to play in “useless” games, after the surgery, he is probably healthy to play for the season (months after said “useless” games). It would be negligent to risk a player’s health especially in “useless” games.

Source?

So why have him risk further injury by playing in “useless” games? Seems insanely illogical and irrational.

If he is healthy to play in “useless” games, after the surgery, he is probably healthy to play for the season (months after said “useless” games). It would be negligent to risk a player’s health especially in “useless” games.
A very reliable source. I don’t know the answer to that. As I stated, he has been playing all along, just wasn’t 100%. Anything outside of what I stated would be an assumption and that’s not what I’m here for. I’m here to clear up the things that you all are wondering about, if I have the info.

A very reliable source. I don’t know the answer to that. As I stated, he has been playing all along, just wasn’t 100%. Anything outside of what I stated would be an assumption and that’s not what I’m here for. I’m here to clear up the things that you all are wondering about, if I have the info.

So you're claiming to be an insider?

Advertisement
I have very close ties to the MBB team

Wow, our second person to claim to be an “insider” on this board. Cool beans!

Ignoring whether this is true or not (sitting out because of injury), would you say it is illogical and irrational for a player to play in “useless” games if he wasn’t healthy then?

Given the closeness of your source. Did Miami even apply for a transfer waiver for Nysier Brooks? Also, what is the thinking behind recruiting Cliff Omoruyi for the 2020-21 season when Miami would have Rodney Miller, Deng Gak and Nysier Brooks at the C spot if Brooks sits out this season?

Can you get us an answer to those two questions?

Thank you in advance.

This board is the whiniest group of unappreciative fans I have ever seen.

I tried to bring some info and perspective... and was met with rounds of hyperventilating idiocy.

I’d suggest sharing insight with a board that can comprehend the physical difference between playing a few minutes in a few exhibition games and playing a full season.

Advertisement
Y
Given the closeness of your source. Did Miami even apply for a transfer waiver for Nysier Brooks? Also, what is the thinking behind recruiting Cliff Omoruyi for the 2020-21 season when Miami would have Rodney Miller, Deng Gak and Nysier Brooks at the C spot if Brooks sits out this season?

Can you get us an answer to those two questions?

Thank you in advance.

You’re seriously asking what the thinking is in trying to recruit a good player when we may have other seasoned good players??

Oy.

This board is the whiniest group of unappreciative fans I have ever seen.

I tried to bring some info and perspective... and was met with rounds of hyperventilating idiocy.

This board has been ruined by Da_Lucky_One and Consigliere. Two clowns who whine about everything and think they're smarter than everybody else.

The fact that no waiver was filed for Brooks should tell them something but, no, they continue whining about it and claiming that it's dumbfounding.

Consigliere has a very valid question. Originally, I thought the reason for no waiver request was that Brooks needed "recovery time" from some surgery/injury. That made sense. Then, L plays him on the Italian "tour." Which made that rationale look silly.

Advertisement
Back