Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone else that’s consistently healthy. Bad injury luck cost him his spot.
1712715520985.gif
Like Akheem Mesidor who doesn’t even have cleats???
You don’t have to respond, I just wanted to see something.
Thank You

Advertisement
Money makes people do stupid stuff. Financially, torpedo home life maybe a job . I won't ever hate if s player feels they're not a fit anymore. I hope he picks the spot he wants.

Advertisement
I was just trying to leave it as is, but Akheem wasn’t getting discontent with his NIL after not playing a season…
Wait a minute Sir-
You described him as “ A teenager that got passed up by others on the roster is mad and liking rivals’ tweets.”
Now it’s Nil? 🧐

WAIT! I’m not understanding.
I think you’re saying that he was a scrub that got passed up by everyone, including a guy with no shoes. Then he asked for a raise, got laughed at then hit the Portal?? Is that what happened???

Wait a minute Sir-
You described him as “ A teenager that got passed up by others on the roster is mad and liking rivals’ tweets.”
Now it’s Nil? 🧐

WAIT! I’m not understanding.
I think you’re saying that he was a scrub that got passed up by everyone, including a guy with no shoes. Then he asked for a raise, got laughed at then hit the Portal?? Is that what happened???
Def never called him a scrub? Injuries just didn’t allow him to reach his full potential while the depth around him got better, and he likely would’ve been rotational.

Just wanted to avoid the convo about money, but since you’re pressing me about it, he decided he was worth more than the Collective/program believed he was and decided to take his talents elsewhere like Colbie.

Advertisement
Hate losing a local kid from Dillard but, it is what it is-
I remember Jason Taylor was high on him-

I guess the injuries set him back he looked like he needed to add size as well-

Wish him well.

Advertisement
Kids these days man.

I fully realize he's not a kid age wise, but maturity, that's a different matter.

I'm sure his transfer isn't his fault in his head. We all know it is. That's the difference between a kid and an adult, accountability. Not enough of it these days.
Free agency ruined pro sports.
Meh...

Barry mentioned it and I’m sure it was said in this thread, top 3 players from 2022 class have transferred out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back