Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kelly is extremely talented.

I doubt he is scared of competition.

He had 1 injury he is not "injury prone".

He was all Mario so this is a weird one.

I wonder if he goes to UGA
To be close to his mother who moved?

I think he is a Mama's boy. He has a higher ceiling at DE than anyone on our roster minus Bain. He had 4 sacks as a TF. This hurts more for next season when we lose Mesidor and Alston.
Lightfoot may have something to say about that.

Kelly had 4 sacks as a true freshman, then got a season ending injury early his sophmore year as a starter.

6'6 255 lengthy long armed pass rusher who has shown flashes. Yeah kid stinks lol

Lake just stated this is NIL related too.

He wants more.
I would have loved for him to stick around but you need to perform to ask for more $. Seems like some other teams are offering cash in potential.

SIAP, but Gaby U said on his podcast that Nyjalik wanted a bump on his NIL.
this **** is incredible with this NIL. Dude hasn't done jack diddly squat but is asking for more NIL!!!!!!!! hit the ******* bricks. NIL is the new aged musical chairs. so many of these athletes are ******* themselves chasing some mythical NIL deal. I can't wait for the study that shows all the kids that went into the transfer portal never found a home or NIL or more NIL. the numbers will be staggering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what is it?
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look all I know is when players were sent to Doctors Hospital to be fixed by Uribe, Selesnick, etc. we'd have guys like Reggie Wayne, Najeh Davenport and others return in a timely fashion from torn ACLs.

What happened to Elijah Arroyo in 2023? Why has it taken he and Chase Smith 2x longer than what is typical to recover from knee reconstruction? Lingard missed just about 2 entire seasons after a torn ACL suffered in September.

UHellth is also the provider for the Dolphins and they've been crushed by injuries more recently.

There's likely tons that UHealth does well but we've got the elite of the elite at Doctors Hospital across the street when it comes to sports medicine and orthopedic surgery. They brought Willis McGahee back from the dead in 2003.
Love doctors hospital. Used to steal i mean acquire stuff from there as undergrads 🤷‍♂️😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back