Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hall and Oates was my mothers favorite musical group, so growing up, I had the displeasure of hearing them constantly until I was old enough to have my own stereo and began banging it out to the Misfits.........
Danzig Misfits, I hope.

Look all I know is when players were sent to Doctors Hospital to be fixed by Uribe, Selesnick, etc. we'd have guys like Reggie Wayne, Najeh Davenport and others return in a timely fashion from torn ACLs.

What happened to Elijah Arroyo in 2023? Why has it taken he and Chase Smith 2x longer than what is typical to recover from knee reconstruction? Lingard missed just about 2 entire seasons after a torn ACL suffered in September.

UHellth is also the provider for the Dolphins and they've been crushed by injuries more recently.

There's likely tons that UHealth does well but we've got the elite of the elite at Doctors Hospital across the street when it comes to sports medicine and orthopedic surgery. They brought Willis McGahee back from the dead in 2003.
I might be wrong but I believe arroyo hurt his hamstring and coming off a acl I think they were trying to be careful

That’s generally the consensus but what big hit as Darryl Hall had without John Oates?
No idea. I’m just basing my opinion on what I’ve seen in videos and the vocals in songs. All I ever saw Oates do was strum an acoustic and barely add any back up vocals

Advertisement
Look all I know is when players were sent to Doctors Hospital to be fixed by Uribe, Selesnick, etc. we'd have guys like Reggie Wayne, Najeh Davenport and others return in a timely fashion from torn ACLs.

What happened to Elijah Arroyo in 2023? Why has it taken he and Chase Smith 2x longer than what is typical to recover from knee reconstruction? Lingard missed just about 2 entire seasons after a torn ACL suffered in September.

UHellth is also the provider for the Dolphins and they've been crushed by injuries more recently.

There's likely tons that UHealth does well but we've got the elite of the elite at Doctors Hospital across the street when it comes to sports medicine and orthopedic surgery. They brought Willis McGahee back from the dead in 2003.

Just stop it. You are conflating different issues.

You want to talk about injuries? There's a new article out talking about how the rise in UCL injuries in baseball pitchers is not about "the pitch clock" (as the player's union would have you believe), it's about velocity, pure and simple. I realize that baseball is a different sport, but there are so many variables that it makes it hard to generalize. For football, go back and watch old games and see how big the shoulder pads and other pads were. I'm not saying that is the full answer, but you cannot deny that the current trend in modern football is to wear lightweight pads that have a smaller profle. Things change over time.

Quite frankly, I don't give a **** about your couple-two-three data points, nor your non-doctor assessment of what is "timely" or not. You just keep mixing and matching bull****, citing names, acting like all cases are the same.

Willis McGahee? For him, you chose to focus on the simple fact that Willis recovered, while ignoring the fact that it took him a year-and-a-half. Timely?

Reggie Wayne and Najeh Davenport? Do you know how minor or major their injuries were? I mean, you seem to be OK with a 1.5 year recovery when it's Willis McGahee, but not when it's Elijah Arroyo or Chase Smith. How do you know that the more recent injuries were "not that serious", and should be in the "Wayne-Davenport" timeframe instead of the "McGahee" timeframe. YOU DON'T. Unlike with Willis, the injuries to Elijah and Chase did not get televised during a national championship game, so you really have no idea what happened to them or how bad their injuries were.

For the last time, this thread is about Nyjalik Kelly, and his issues are unrelated to "UHealth". So just stop the nonsense.

Advertisement
Should we get started on Elvis too?
What about Cagney and Lacey?
Would magnum pi be as good if someone else played Higgins?
The blues brothers?
Who was mor essential, Belushi or Aykroyd?
Bad boys? Will smith or Martin

The only duo no one can question is Tom and Jerry before they fcked it up.
Both were the sht!!!!
So you brought up Magnum P. I. In a discussion about Oates???

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

Advertisement
No idea. I’m just basing my opinion on what I’ve seen in videos and the vocals in songs. All I ever saw Oates do was strum an acoustic and barely add any back up vocals
I mean it’s quite clear who the more talented member was. But the fact remains that Hall hasn’t done anything without Oates. Who whatever the **** Oates was responsible for, it made a difference.

I mean it’s quite clear who the more talented member was. But the fact remains that Hall hasn’t done anything without Oates. Who whatever the **** Oates was responsible for, it made a difference.
Fact of the matter is I could care less. I was just making some observations. As I mentioned, I know some of their songs and that’s about it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back