Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s normalize not speculating it’s rape though how about that
I believe the word "investigation" was thrown around, therefore leading some to possibly think it's criminal-related. Then you had the "shhh keep it a secret so wherever he commits, they'll think they're striking gold when they're really not due to his issues" crowd.

Again, when you throw vague hints out there, people will start making guesses.

FLO said he'd come out with the real story once he found a landing spot, so we should hear something soon.

I believe the word "investigation" was thrown around, therefore leading some to possibly think it's criminal-related. Then you had the "shhh keep it a secret so wherever he commits, they'll think they're striking gold when they're really not due to his issues" crowd.

FLO said he'd come out with the real story once he found a landing spot, so we should hear something soon.

What a load of crap.

1. Where was the word "investigation" thrown around?
2. **** off with that bull**** about getting another school to buy damaged goods. Let the kid have a life.
3. I don't give a **** about "making guesses", the poster stated that it was a situation analogous to Jawand Blue. He said it as if it was a fact, not a "guess".

Waaaah, waaaah, the people who know the real story chose not to blab it to the world. So what? That FORCED people to start making untrue comments? What a weak and ridiculous justification.

Got it. You’re fine with it. I understood you the first time

What a load of crap.

1. Where was the word "investigation" thrown around?
2. **** off with that bull**** about getting another school to buy damaged goods. Let the kid have a life.
3. I don't give a **** about "making guesses", the poster stated that it was a situation analogous to Jawand Blue. He said it as if it was a fact, not a "guess".

Waaaah, waaaah, the people who know the real story chose not to blab it to the world. So what? That FORCED people to start making untrue comments? What a weak and ridiculous justification.
No one forced people on here like you to preach about how you know everything but won't give specifics. You're the primary reason people started making assumptions.

If you want to keep everything quiet, then just shut the **** up but you're a lawyer, so you can't help yourself.

Advertisement
Got it. You’re fine with it. I understood you the first time
I don't give a **** about any of it, honestly. FLO said he'd drop the story and I'll wait for that. But the people who really need to shut their mouths are the ones who parade around on here claiming they know everything but want to bash others for trying to guess or gather more info.

No one forced people on here like you to preach about how you know everything but won't give specifics. You're the primary reason people started making assumptions.

If you want to keep everything quiet, then just shut the **** up but you're a lawyer, so you can't help yourself.

**** off, you whiner.

I'm not "preaching" about knowing anything. People like you don't deserve any specifics.

I initially responded because the "it's NIL, it's competition, it's playing time, it's the freshmen" crowd was flat-out wrong.

Here's a thought, if you want to know things, start off by making friends and then building trust and respect. Over time, people might feel like they can tell you things without you blabbing it or whining like a crybaby about how you were "forced to guess and make assumptions by the mean mean people who don't like you".

I don't give a **** about any of it, honestly. FLO said he'd drop the story and I'll wait for that. But the people who really need to shut their mouths are the ones who parade around on here claiming they know everything but want to bash others for trying to guess or gather more info.
Clearly you dont

Just keep repeating your bull****.

Nobody has been "bashed" for "trying to guess" or "gather more info". Some posters have been criticized for posting false information.

If you knew how to "gather more info", you wouldn't be crying right now. You've got nobody to blame but yourself.

Advertisement
**** off, you whiner.

I'm not "preaching" about knowing anything. People like you don't deserve any specifics.

I initially responded because the "it's NIL, it's competition, it's playing time, it's the freshmen" crowd was flat-out wrong.

Here's a thought, if you want to know things, start off by making friends and then building trust and respect. Over time, people might feel like they can tell you things without you blabbing it or whining like a crybaby about how you were "forced to guess and make assumptions by the mean mean people who don't like you".
Hey fishdick, I didn't make any assumptions. You're making false accusations, which is bad coming from a lawyer like you.

Just keep repeating your bull****.

Nobody has been "bashed" for "trying to guess" or "gather more info". Some posters have been criticized for posting false information.

If you knew how to "gather more info", you wouldn't be crying right now. You've got nobody to blame but yourself.
I'm not trying to gather info. Another failure on your part, Counselor Buffoon. Never seen a lawyer that couldn't ******* read.

Once again, for your dumbass, my point is directed at the people mad at others for making assumptions on what happened. It's a **** message board.

Hey fishdick, I didn't make any assumptions. You're making false accusations, which is bad coming from a lawyer like you.

Where are my false accusations? I'm not going to get too meta by pointing out that you are falsely accusing me of false accusations, but there you are.

1. Show me the word "investigation" being tossed around.
2. Shoe me where anyone was "bashed", outside of the guy who compared Kelly to Blue.
3. Stop repeating the word "FLO" as if you know him or have ever met him.

The way you keep invoking Flo's name, as if he is your big Info Daddy who will protect you from Mean Insiders, is hilarious and reminds me of Bronson Pinchot's character in True Romance, crying into the wire for the cops to come and save him.

Grow up and stop blubbering about Insiders Who Won't Share With You. Are you five years old?

Plenty of info out there. The reason it isn't being broadcast is NOT because anyone wants another school to be tricked into taking Kelly, but because we don't want to be on any "Hurricane Tears" threads on other boards.

Have a bit of pride. And self-awareness.

I'm not trying to gather info. Another failure on your part, Counselor Buffoon. Never seen a lawyer that couldn't ******* read.

Once again, for your dumbass, my point is directed at the people mad at others for making assumptions on what happened. It's a **** message board.

Work on your reading comprehension. Hilarious.

We get it, you're super committed to playing Captain Save-a-Ho to all of the OTHER whiny know-nothings on the board. How noble of you. You're their hero.

Advertisement
LOL, so what you're saying is people originally guessed it was football-related (harmless) but then when you said it wasn't, people starting guessing at non-football possibilities.

You're telling me some people's imagination possibly thought it was crime-related? Especially since Kelly was a premier player that was shown the door? No ******* way.
Where are my false accusations? I'm not going to get too meta by pointing out that you are falsely accusing me of false accusations, but there you are.

1. Show me the word "investigation" being tossed around.
2. Shoe me where anyone was "bashed", outside of the guy who compared Kelly to Blue.
3. Stop repeating the word "FLO" as if you know him or have ever met him.

The way you keep invoking Flo's name, as if he is your big Info Daddy who will protect you from Mean Insiders, is hilarious and reminds me of Bronson Pinchot's character in True Romance, crying into the wire for the cops to come and save him.

Grow up and stop blubbering about Insiders Who Won't Share With You. Are you five years old?

Plenty of info out there. The reason it isn't being broadcast is NOT because anyone wants another school to be tricked into taking Kelly, but because we don't want to be on any "Hurricane Tears" threads on other boards.

Have a bit of pride. And self-awareness.
1. The post: “he had an issue. a very important one. it might have involved other human beings in south florida and it is serious, very serious. management is looking into it as we speak and addressing it with all deliberate speed. the actions taken by the subject are being compared to the standards of conduct, if it is determined that the actions fell short of the standards, action will be taken.”

2. The bashing was reference to all the criticism you and others had toward the assumptions. Not necessarily a specific poster.

3. Miami FLO is a podcast and the host (FLO) said he’d release the info. Everyone knows him by his alias on the show. Who gives **** whether anyone knows him personally? Just more chicken **** nonsense from you because your estrogen spiked and you’re in your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back