2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude's frame and speed is just like Calvin Johnson. Line this dude up at WR all day.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
View attachment 226432
Peep the flag in Honcho’s bio.

quick look.....

along with

If he makes a visit someone take the fam to https://www.jollofpotcatering.com/ for lunch

Last edited:
Jeez. Can you get anymore racist? Why wouldn’t he be well educated?
Man stfu....my comment was in regards to @gogeta4 saying that Nigerians are strict about education for their kids. Racist??....MFer my home is filled with Black American Athletes (UM Players) Signed Jerseys, Signed Memorabilia, Signed Pics etc... Go F yourself calling me racist. @Brooklyndee this clown calling me racist...Lol...you can't make this sh*t up.

Advertisement
The fact that the news of the in home visit got out and is being reported makes me feel like we don’t have a shot ! Had it been where we had a in home visit and no one knew or reported would make me feel like everything is in play.

Reactions: Gru
Every school feels the same way right now. Maybe Oregon feels a little more confident than most. If the kid wants to go to the Olympics or run track for a living, he will need to lose weight. And track careers are just as turbulent as football careers. I am friends with the mom of a top track star, and she was hurt for over two years. It's not an easy life, mostly living overseas, isolated and not earning much unless you are a true star.

This kid could become a top LB/TE with proper coaching and a level head. But he needs to figure that out.
South Carolina, USC and Michigan are the teams to beat right now imo (until he visits Oregon) just don't see Miami landing him without a official visit....home team Maryland was also in his top 5....they will likely finish ahead of Miami....can't blame Mario for trying tho.....

South Carolina, USC and Michigan are the teams to beat right now imo (until he visits Oregon) just don't see Miami landing him without a official visit....home team Maryland was also in his top 5....they will likely finish ahead of Miami....can't blame Mario for trying tho.....
Idk this post reeks of something

Advertisement
Man stfu....my comment was in regards to @gogeta4 saying that Nigerians are strict about education for their kids. Racist??....MFer my home is filled with Black American Athletes (UM Players) Signed Jerseys, Signed Memorabilia, Signed Pics etc... Go F yourself calling me racist. @Brooklyndee this clown calling me racist...Lol...you can't make this sh*t up.
Heck yeah, get after him! You ******* showed him and everyone else out 💪🏼💪🏼

Jeez. Can you get anymore racist? Why wouldn’t he be well educated?

Look at you for being racist. How do you know Harbor's father isn't white? And if this was said about Emory Williams' family, you wouldn't think it racist?

The racist is you. You have manufactured a false accusation of racism out of historical bigoted assumptions about who and who is not "well-educated".

You want to give @SWFLHurricane a hard time for knowing all the former players and hanging out with Butch, fine. But what you just posted has gone WAY over the line.

Get some Maudes in here.

Advertisement
Look at you for being racist. How do you know Harbor's father isn't white? And if this was said about Emory Williams' family, you wouldn't think it racist?

The racist is you. You have manufactured a false accusation of racism out of historical bigoted assumptions about who and who is not "well-educated".

You want to give @SWFLHurricane a hard time for knowing all the former players and hanging out with Butch, fine. But what you just posted has gone WAY over the line.

Get some Maudes in here.
F him....I sat 2 rows behind the entire Harbor family the entire 1st half of the UA Game, and 3 other CIS Posters sat next to me. The 1st 2 rows were for Players families only. I was the ONLY person white/black to have the balls to introduce myself, shake his hand, and tell him regardless of where he goes we wish him nothing but the best, but we'd love to have him at UM.. His Dad & Mom were very appreciative. Ain't no shame in my game.........................but I'm racist....

Advertisement

Get some Maudes in here.
Happy Design GIF by FOREAL

F him....I sat 2 rows behind the entire Harbor family the entire 1st half of the UA Game, and 3 other CIS Posters sat next to me. The 1st 2 rows were for Players families only. I was the ONLY person white/black to have the balls to introduce myself, shake his hand, and tell him regardless of where he goes we wish him nothing but the best, but we'd love to have him at UM.. His Dad & Mom were very appreciative. Ain't no shame in my game.........................but I'm racist....

Wow, that was pretty ballsy of you.

Did you tweet @Brooklyndee about it afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back